User avatar

Lunasol21

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Onion Stew, Paper Fox Heart, I Don't Even Like Them, etc...

    I don't really have any specific critiques for this, but I think all of these poems have great potential. I really like Paper Fox Hearts, even though it didn't make ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Trip to Wonderland

    Okay, so I am like the BIGGEST Alice in Wonderland fan and I really appreciate any form of art or writing that has to do with it. I like the ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What is lost that can be given?

    I like the theme of the poem and what you are trying to get across here. However, I feel like it could be better organized. The language you used was ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Waiting in a field of grass

    Like Fran 94^ I really like how raw the poem is. The imagery is simply beautiful and it really takes me to wherever you wanted the poem to go. You ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Song birds are the only kings

    I like how you used a random rhyme scheme, though that may be because I am not a particular fan of rhyme scheme poetry. It's very trippy, which is also ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Craving for Books

    I really do believe you have captured what I go through every day xD The language is beautiful, however, I found myself wishing for something more when I was reading ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Did you laugh?

    I think the short stanzas and simple vocabulary really add a nice touch to this poem. I'm not sure if it is just me, but it seems kind of sarcastic ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: What We Will Be

    May I say, I love how different this is. It sounds a lot like my own writing, that is, all jumbled up. To me, writing like this really shows how ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Monsters Are Real

    I really admire the pattern and rhythm you created in the poem. I had to read some lines twice, but I like that in poems that are like this..something about ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cynicism, dogs and a good cup of tea

    Though I disagree with the cynical outlook, this poem made me laugh. The only suggestion I have is to fix the third stanza (especially the last two lines), because it ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Camellia

    Unlike the reviews above, I like the first and second stanza equally. Perhaps the second stanza enhances the first and that is why they like it best (?). However, I ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Glance

    Walking: another day, another hall, Quickly she sneaks by, Unbeknownst to my eyes: Of what my heart truly cries . I am not sure whether I like the colons there ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Suicide

    Sounds like a nightmare..I really liked the quickness of the poem, but found myself wishing for more depth in the story. Perhaps add some more imagery and descriptive language? This ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Sun.

    I really love this, and I am not usually one for rhyming poetry. The use of parallel structure was great, and so was the language. My favorite stanza is definitely ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: We are words.

    To be honest, this seems a bit more like freewriting then genuine poetry. However, it does have a rhythm to it and poetic language in places. Just remember that a ...

    Dec 22, 2010


Besides, if you want perfection, write a haiku. Anything longer is bound to have some passages that don't work as well as they might.
— Philip Pullman