-
Re: My Own Worst Enemy
Wow... Other than the mistakes Mad metioned this was really good! Great job! ~Lulu
May 20, 2008 -
Re: The edges of all things turn in
Wow, this is great. But, you could give the reader a better picture of this. It is very short and you could lengthen it a bit. All in all it's ...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Losing Love
Wow! This was...was...amazing! It has a powerful message in almost every line! Great job and keep writing, 'cause you're great! ~Lulu (O)T..T(O)
May 11, 2008 -
Re: Because I'm Gangsta!
Haha! *wipes humor tears away* That was good! I like everything about it! Awesome job 3! Awesome job! Awesome! ~Lulu
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Dramatically Bored
Wow. This is exactly how I feel each day...almost. I love how you describe boredom! Awesome job Ink! Great poem! ~Lulu
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Death of a Fairy
Sohini!! This is awesome! I liked it alot! It was deep, yet so vibrant! Amazing job! I love it! ~Lulu
May 8, 2008 -
Re: The Voyager: From Death to Life
Amazing! This is simply amazing! I loved it! Great job Vernon! ~Lulu
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Footsteps of a broken stranger
Wow! This was...amazing! I was trying to sing along with it..and I don't do that often for I hate my voice, but my mind was just begging me to sing ...
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Listen to the Pacific
Awesome poem! I really liked it! *clicks gold star* Great! Keep writin'! ~Lulu
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Umbrellas and Stars
Amazing Pingu! Simply amazing! I really, truely, liked this peice! Like Zoey, I'd really like to know where you got the idea! ~Lulu
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Snow
Awesome Matt! I really liked this! Grr...I can't find out the meaning with my stupid twelve year old brain! Anyway, great job Matt! ~Lulu
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Ms. Apt Diagnosis
Wow Suz! I like this! Especially the first and last stanzas! And the questions you use just make it even better! Awesome job like always! ~Lulu
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Dawning
Wow... Just wow... That was...wow Hehe that was very good! I really like it! Awesome! Great! Amazing even! ~Lulu
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Papa
Same here...but if it's not your own work I don't believe you're allowed to post it...I'll go ask... ~Lulu
May 8, 2008 -
Re: Breaking Rain
I agree with DR. The song was good but way to repeatative. I did like it I will say that, but look over it and add a bit more Awesome ...
May 7, 2008
