User avatar

LucytheBrave

LucytheBrave

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Poison Lines

    Hey! The poem is really good. Poetry can be two things, fun or meaningful. You really hit meaningful on the head! I reallly like the name of the poem and ...

    May 21, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Missing What You've Never Had

    Hello! A short review for you. This poem is really cute, and I like the way it`s structured. Just a few points to make. (1) I think it could be ...

    May 8, 2016
  • Short Story » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: After the delay

    Hello! I will call this a review because its kinda long, even though its only one point i have to make. This poem is really beautiful , and sweet, and ...

    Apr 20, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: I like you

    OMG! I really love...this poem!! I think its really sweet and really describes some girls or guys emotions when It comes to long-time crushes. I also love the way you ...

    Apr 5, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Humor Re: The Red Bird

    Hey, AliceAfternoon! I think your poem is really cute, but I do have two things to say. First, your poem is short, and it was probably meant to be short. ...

    Apr 5, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: This Old Porch Swing

    Hey!! I really like this poem. It`s really sad and sweet. I would improve a couple things though. First off, your writing this poem as a story, which is totally ...

    Apr 4, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Writer's Block

    Hey there, Keepwriting!!! This poem is really cute and I can agree with a lot of the things you say. I really like how you use Imagery to descibe a ...

    Apr 3, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Blue Eyes

    Hello, FearlessLove4. My first point is, this is a really beautiful piece. Do you already have the notes or just a mental-melody sort of thing. I love music and would ...

    Apr 3, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Eye of the Beholder

    OMG!!! This is a really beautiful poem, and I really like it. I really like that line about the hoody she/he stole from him/her(I just confused myself. forget that!). I ...

    Apr 3, 2016


Depression is messin with the wrong person over here cuz in the months that I was doing better I was sharpening my weapons for this war.
— Kaia