User avatar

LittlePrincess

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter - And life 19 years later

    Hi, I am a huge Harry Potter fan so I am very excited to read your story. Let's get started... I think you need more of an engaging beginning. Describe ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Secret of Hidden Gardens (One)

    First of all, I absolutely love the opening, you do a great job at setting the scene. However, the beginning drags on a little bit before getting to "the good ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: For the Love of Fashion Chp 1

    Why Hello :) Same Asian eyes. Same chin that I got from my dad. And some Mexican that I also got from my dad. I always knew I wasn’t fully ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 1 (Draft #2)

    I'm very glad to review for you ^_^ I was eating a big chocolate ice cream, feeling Since you only have two items her you may want to say "and ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Singer-Prologue

    Hi, I just wanted to say that this was really good! I'm not usually into fantasy but I loved your creativness. I also really liked how the different kings thing ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bleep!- edited

    Wow this is such an interesting idea, I really enjoyed it and it was kind of creepy, in a good way. As for the comment above, I think the spelling ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Amelia-Chapter 1 (full)

    The ending was absolutely shocking and intriguing! I really want to read more already. However, the beginning was too vague for my taste. I don't know where you plan to ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dreaming By The Window (short story)

    Hey there :) I think the first sentence could be worded a little better to hook the reader, you know? Maybe start with some imagery, describing the thunder and lightning ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Pepper (continued... sort of.)

    Hey, I read you're last Pepper post and I really liked it. And also I have the same problem as you, I can never motivate myself to actually finish a ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Smiling Sun - Chapter Two

    Wonderful description in the first paragraph... I'm not really sure if Julie has a reason to be so sour towards Nana since she is clearly just helping. Even if she ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Smiling Sun-Chapter One

    "Julie, sometimes" She didn't finish her sentence. So I assume Nana is saying that, but it is unclear how she is saying that. Is she concerned? But it was cut ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Chemical's React

    Charisma is a cool name ^_^ Pay attention to tense. You say Dylan was struggling to pass tenth grade and he is disorganized. And then you say drives Charisma insane. ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: En Route to Portland: Departing 1:45 AM

    I really like this! Especially because it is just plain truth, rather than built up, fancy language, you know? I also like it because I experienced the same thing on ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Great Expectations

    First of all, great way to start it. It intrigued me, a lot. he felt the gold ring and then he sighed Hm, why did he sigh? It seems kind ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: First Sight

    I liked the idea a lot, especially the last line because it is so unexpected As far as flow I would suggest taking out the "at me" from the first ...

    Jun 20, 2010


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain