User avatar

LittleLee

Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: Gwaenchana?

    Glad I could!

    Mar 29, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: My Unconfessed Love

    I'll get to the review in a moment!

    Mar 29, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Lake

    I see. Well, it's all fine now. Sorry for my indignant outburst!

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Lake

    Thank you for your review!

    Mar 25, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Lake

    Are you kidding? You just copied @StudentAH 's review! And posted it THRICE? Look, that's not fair to StudentAH OR me. This is generally not done on YWS. If you ...

    Mar 25, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Lake

    What..?

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Lake

    @MiniGem26 @FlamingPhoenix @EverLight @LadyVendetta @PrincessInk here it is! If anyone else would like to be tagged, let me know.

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Lake

    Thanks for the review! In thus case, I mean parched, as in dry, but wrote it in such a way as to bring in the "e" sound. Thanks again!

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Lake

    Thank you for the review!

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Short Story » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Nesaea's Hidden Love

    I'm glad I could be of help! And good work!

    Dec 19, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Chapter One

    Thanks for the review! But most of those spelling mistakes are there because I never went over it entirely myself, so I haven't checked the typos. And this isn't how ...

    Dec 15, 2019
  • Short Story » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Nesaea's Hidden Love

    I only have my phone today, so I hope it's okay for me to leave a review a little later!

    Dec 14, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Chapter One

    Thank you so much for the review! It's very useful. Thanks for pointing out the little mistakes that I've made. You weren't nit-picky, just very helpful!

    Dec 6, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: My Heart is Not a Game

    Glad to help!

    Dec 6, 2019
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: The Raging Storm

    This is so late but thanks for the review!

    Dec 5, 2019


It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice