User avatar

LittleLee

Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Mar: Part 1

    Hey there, Storm! Here comes Lee to review your story! I really liked it. But I'll begin by pointing out all the things I felt have scope for improvement. If ...

    Jun 18, 2020
  • Short Story » Narrative, Action / Adventure Re: The runaway car

    Hi, legolas! This story is short and sweet. I liked reading it, and the ending made me smile. It's a really sweet bond between Dee and her grandfather that you've ...

    Jun 18, 2020
  • Poetry » Theatre, Dramatic Re: Theatre [edited]

    Hey, whatcha! I don't recall having reviewed your work before, so here I am! I'm going to save the positive feedback for the end, alright? Before I begin, I am ...

    Jun 17, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapter 1. The Kapoors

    Hi rishitasidenur, I'm Lee! A belated welcome to the site. I'm here to review your story. It seems rather interesting. The descriptions are well done, the character seems fun to ...

    Jun 17, 2020
  • Article / Essay » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Sherwood Gang

    Greetings, Storm! I've popped over to review your story! I'll tell you straight off that this story seems to have a lot of potential. I can see you have quite ...

    Jun 16, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Sorcerers of Hisderat, Chapter 1

    Hi, Harry! I saw that you've been writing your own novel, so I decided to give it a try and shoot off reviews where I can. I'll begin by saying ...

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: ghost of me

    Hi there, yellow! What a nice poem. It's really short, but still manages to convey the sadness and pain of the narrator. I also love the imagery: please haunt the ...

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Tied Wings

    Hi, theescaper020, here I come to review your poem! This poem reminds me a lot of "Caged Bird", by Maya Angelou. Were you inspired in part by her? Otherwise, I ...

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Walls of Memory

    Here I am to drop off a review in the name of Team Tortoise! This poem is light and nice to read. I do like the slight sense of abstracted ...

    Jun 14, 2020
  • Art » General, General Re: Fake Love

    Hi, Vaibhav, I'm here to review your work. Before I start my review, I apologise in advance if you find it too critical or offensive. I am just trying to ...

    Jun 13, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: A Valkyrie's Dream: Chapter 2.1

    Hi, Shade, It's been a little time since you published this, but I've been keen to review this, so here I am! But in all honesty, I am now reading ...

    Jun 12, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Behind The Scenes Hero

    Hi, Winny! Before I begin my review, I just want to say I'm not going to comment on the title, because i don't know who this poem is for. It's ...

    Jun 11, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Why Do We Hate Ourselves?

    Hello, Em, I thought I'd drop by for a quick review. I love the topic and how well you've portrayed this whole feeling of self-hatred. At first, I was wondering ...

    Jun 10, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Dad?

    Hi, GirlWithATypeWriter! Lee's here to review your poem. First off, I can see the powerful emotion in this poem. It's so simple yet hauntingly beautiful, at least to me. While ...

    Jun 9, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Slave Girl: Chapter 1.2

    I'm back to review this chapter! So, well done, the story seems to be coming along nicely. I can see a lot of improvement! Let me just point out a ...

    Jun 8, 2020


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler