User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the gradual instant

    I...have no idea what to say. But in a good way. This was really good. I'm going out and saying that I loved it. The imagery was excellent. And it ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: the circle that never ends

    I actually liked this. It's just my opinion but I found it a nice thing to read. It had good imagery even though it kind of fell out at one ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Junkfood killed superman

    haha This was really cute. It was a nice little song and I could almost imagine a melody to it. It was a bit....what's a word for it...odd? But I ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Girl I Wish I Wasn't

    I really like this stuff you come up with. I still think you'd make a great song writer. That's what most of you stuff reminds me of. It's really good ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Paper Clip

    Oh this is really nice, Max. I do agree that this could make a really nice song if you wanted to try it out. But it's still good as is. ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm Gonna Laugh

    Okay! I must ask... how exactly did this poem kill a spider? XD Um...I flipped my notebook over kinda hard on the desk to write on the next page. And ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Sminks

    *giggles* You actually posted this? Teehee. Silly Aet. ^_^ But really, I Lurve it! ( And I seriously giggled :O ) Lots O' Luv, Lindsay

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Autumn -A Little Taste of Fall(ing) Ch.2

    Dude...what the heck is up with Ally and Josh? Hmm...Anyways, Very good Tina, can't wait for the next one! Again, I saw nothing wrong with it, and Muffin pointed out ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Prose: "Today Earth, tomorrow...the UNIVERSE!"

    XD this was just great Dono. I agree with Caitlin, the first part was a lot funnier. But this is still funny. Great job. :)

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Prose: "Today Earth, Tomorrow...the WORLD!"

    Heh heh. This is really funny Dono. Yes, random, but entirely funny. :)

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Daniel Finally Strikes!

    Thanks for pointing out my errors guys :D Now, if I fix them is another story. lol I know I won't now cause it's 2 AM. And I'm lazy :P ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 17

    wow...just...wow...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 15

    O_O I hate Jacob now! He's so evil!!! Poor Marius! I hope he's okay. Him and Quinn are really cute!! Ok, Sig, I'm gonna be waiting for Jacob to die! ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Heart Damage.(Ch.1?)

    I edited my mistakes. Thanks Alainna. And yes, This is just Ch.1. sorta. Thanks for reading and commenting guys

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dragons

    Wow. I liked it Ash. And for a first poem it was pretty good. I mean, yes, you have room for improvement, but you definitely have some talent. Keep it ...

    May 30, 2007


Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom