User avatar

LiNdSeYo7

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Only Living When I'm Writing

    Yeah, it started out as a rap.. Haha.. That's what most of everything I write begins as.. Thanks for the comments guys, I'll work on it! (Oh, and the full ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Just Another Fake

    Wow thank you SO much! I appreciate it!

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Perfect Life

    Oh my gosh I am SO happy that all of you commented.. I am really smiling to myself, you made my day.. I thought NO ONE read what I wrote ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Truth Within Lies

    Thanks!

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Time Wasted Without You

    Thanks again - I just made a few of those corrections. As for the bold lettering, I like it the way it is.. but thanks for reading!

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Time Wasted Without You

    Thank You! (Lol)

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Voices

    Ohhhhh I loved the idea! Nice job..

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: A horror novel (title suggestions appreciated)

    I thought this was pretty good.. It def. kept me reading, and that's a plus. Post more! (Haha).

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Letting Go of my Lies

    Thanks! Have a nice one as well.

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Desiree

    Thanks a lot .. & ha, you are def. right about the seized/eased thing.. I never even noticed the difference before. Thanks for the comments guys..

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Desiree

    I'm not going to lie, I'm quite dissapointed. I was actually hoping that at least a couple people would want to read this, that someone would give it a chance. ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Scars

    Very nice start.. I'm intrested in reading more.

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Letting Go of my Lies

    Seriously, thanks for the comments.. I was just explaining (lol), not saying that I couldn't do better. I'm going to try it again. Oh, and don't worry about the whole ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Letting Go of my Lies

    I understand where you're coming from, and I def. appreciate any comments.. Anyways, about the whole "telling a story through the poem" thing.. That's exactly what I was doing. This ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Missing You

    Please don’t let me down again, Don’t ever break my heart, Now that you’re locked up in there, My world has fallen apart. You were what made me happy, What ...

    May 10, 2005


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo