User avatar

Layla

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Last Words (Glosa)

    I like how you chose this form of poetry and i like the beginning. But you might want to space it out a bit so it's easier to read and ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Sweet, My Silent, My love

    I love this!! It's beautifully written. I love how you made their love sound suspenseful and dangerous. It seems like their love will last forever...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Knowing Faith

    I like your start. You should put just a little more detail. And at the end you should put something mysterious hat would make your readers anxious to read your ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Back to Square One. (1)

    I like this piece. Send me a PM when you post the second part of it please!! But anyways I'm a little confused..did she kill him or is she just ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: -Deleted-

    its still good a song and a poem. whatever you want it to be. it stills send out that message you're trying to get out there. its beautiful.

    May 9, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Family Affair

    That was a great story. Very. . . very touchy. I hope you write more to this story.

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: One Last Goodbye

    wow. thats sad. was she a good friend or is this just made up? overall beautiful. Not really in a poem form but it still works.

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You think you know her

    Wow. That is EXACTLY how i feel inside. EXACTLY. that was a totally amazing poem.

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: It's the things you don't hear...

    that was a cool little story. pretty koo pretty koo. write more!!

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untitled chapter one *edited*

    That was pretty tight. Cant wait for more!! :))

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: To keep a friend

    uuhhhmmm. That was soooooo incredibly cute and awesome at the same time.!! But it was also kinda sad how you said that everyday went by and everyday that went by ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: -Story-

    no offense or anything but this was kinda boring.

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: For All the Murdered in the Cold Ground

    THIS WAS KINDA GROSS BUT IT WAS KINDA WEIRD AT THE SAME TIME. CAUSE I UNDERSTOOD WAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT BUT THEN I GOT ALL WACKED OUT.

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Alone

    WELL. . SORRY ABOUT WAT HAPPENED TO YOUR MOTHER IF ITS ABOUT HER. BUT BESIDES THAT I LIKED THIS.

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untitled prologue

    that was a good Proluge and yea i want to hear/ read the rest of it. jus make sure that you make the 'celebrity stalker' do a whoole buncha crazy ...

    Mar 28, 2009


Maybe the real Mariah Carey was the friends we made along the way
— Ravena