User avatar

Layla

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Give Me Your Hands Part 1

    This was cute. But yeaah, you should make this into two(or even three) parts. It's a little bit too long.

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Oh little marshmallow Peeps

    Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! I want some peeeps.!!0

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 2.12.10-Valentines Day and Sucky Things

    Hahahah this is reall funny. Not that your misery is funny or anything, but you know what I mean.

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Death Come Swift and Sharp (rated for theme)

    Hey! You shouldve kept going! This is really really good. I loved how you pieced this together. There's absolutely nothing to critisize.

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Day I met Him

    This is really good and good decision to rate it 16+. haha even though I'm not. Well anyways you made a few spellig errors, just minor ones. Just review it ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You Came Too Late

    Hi...I really liked this. You came too late You let me die You made me cry You came too late In the beginning you should change it because you repeat ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sick Obsession

    You are really good.!! I can totally relate. Has this happened to you before?? Sorry if it has.

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Found

    This is beautiful.!! It's one of those songs that would be my favorite if it was a real song. Love it.!!

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: What we forgot to remember..

    This was really good. It seemed a little bit too smooshed together. You might wantbto double space it.

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Song of the Sparrow

    I loved this book. I read it when I was in the fifth grade. It's a good book but it's one of those books you can only read once.

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unleashed, Chapter ONE: Wishful Thinking

    I loved how you started this out with those vicious thoughts in the beginning. You could really get somewhere writing like this. Keep it up!!!

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love's Desire

    This is pobably THEE best love poem I have ever read in my life. keep writing.!!

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Life's Revenge

    Two words;LOVE IT.!!! You are simply a wonderful writer.

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Who am I?

    Hello i'm Layla.! I like you poem first off. It wouldve been great if you wouldve added more to it and gave it more emotion. But overall great.

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Two Friends, Two Lives, One Secret

    No it isn't about me and her. It sort've is but it isn't

    Dec 21, 2009


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)