User avatar

Lampshade

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Oil Mark [UPDATED]

    This is pretty good Magic. I think that I do agree with Kylan, though, as the beginning needs a tad more action. PLEASE!! continue to write on this. It is ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Work or Die

    Nice job, it seems to be pretty good to me. Just make sure you write some more in it so we can fully understand it because right now it is ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Crutch

    Okay I made some changes thanks for the advice everyone. Sorry I couldn't use your suggestion Snoink but it would completely throw the story off. My italics also wouldn't work?! ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Crutch

    Thanks Imp for replying I really appreciated your comments I'll change them ASAP.

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Blotchy Gift Tag

    Nice job. I really like how you had the twist at the end of the story. As Gyrfalcon pointed out you do have some grammar mistakes but overall I thought ...

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: WORK IN PROGRESS

    Good job this is a pretty well written piece. I found myself intrigued by it. However you either need to write more on this to explain it or need to ...

    Oct 4, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Removed

    Nice job!!! I really liked your writing it drew me in and make me think at the end. I especially liked your last line as it was awesome!

    Oct 4, 2006
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Crutch

    Please comment on this story as almost nobody on TSR commented about it!!!

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bacon

    Good job! That was really funny. I also like your disney bashing. :D Please write another story like this!!!

    Sep 23, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Oracle's Possession

    How do you write so well? Nice job Myth!! There was only one thing I had a question about and that is why did the mages hide their name? Besides ...

    Sep 23, 2006


if ya mention chickens, i have to show up, that is the law.
— alliyah