User avatar

LakeOfCancer

Being A Leader Doens't Mean You Have to Be Rude To Others To Get Them To Follow You. It's That You Give Them A Good Example To Follow And Look Up To.

  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Smoke and Mirrors

    No problem! :)

    Jan 18, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: 1

    YES!XD

    Jan 18, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Lyrical Prologue: "This Song Saved My Life"- Simple Plan

    o.o Oh no...I'm gonna go crazy, crap! :( Oh well, I'll suffer through an entire month, which might I add is 30-31 days.

    Jan 17, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Don't Judge Me By My Eyes

    :)

    Jan 16, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Fanfiction Re: The One Who Must Not Be Named

    o.o oh...

    Jan 16, 2018
  • Short Story » Satire, General Re: A Letter to Life

    This was hilarious in a way, partly because of of the wonderful names that you call Joy and Happiness, those kinds of people. I especially love your name, as you ...

    Jan 16, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Spiritual Re: My Grandpa Is Dead

    That's wonderful! I'm glad!:)

    Jan 16, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Stop, Your Breaking Me

    I have a problem with her locking herself away, but she smiled at Grim, so I think it's cute she's finally doing something other than sleeping.

    Jan 15, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Swimming

    You have been the only one here telling me about the commas!XD I'm happy for that!!! And hello to you Grim! Pollution locked herself away in my basement for a ...

    Jan 15, 2018
  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: Society

    One my dude, I'm actually a she!XD But anyhow, I know! I am your best friend!!!!!!!! My best Cinna friend!!!! And I'm overjoyed I was the only one you actually ...

    Jan 14, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Swimming

    Thanks!XD But this isn't a milestone for me, at least I think it's not! But it is based on true events, and I just don't know who to trust anymore ...

    Jan 14, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Swimming

    thanks

    Jan 13, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Swimming

    I'm sorry you guys if this makes you feel upset or anything negative... @Flumadiddle @DemonGoddess @Lumi @WhosabellCanWrite @woahhitherepal @emolemon (my emocinnafiutbun of glaze! XD) @Danni88 @Eterna

    Jan 13, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: My Happy Mask

    thank you!:)

    Jan 12, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: My Happy Mask

    this song was amazing! thank you for putting that link there, i know why it reminded you of this now!XD

    Jan 12, 2018


Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs