User avatar

LakeOfCancer

Being A Leader Doens't Mean You Have to Be Rude To Others To Get Them To Follow You. It's That You Give Them A Good Example To Follow And Look Up To.

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Color Coded Feelings and Real Fake Things

    GOODY GOODY GUMDROPS!!!!!!!!!!

    Dec 19, 2017
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: The Swan Goddess

    SAME!!!!!!!!XD

    Dec 19, 2017
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: The Swan Goddess

    I'm not really a big fan of poetry, so it makes it even, but I only decided to post it because I got the idea for this through a class ...

    Dec 19, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Color Coded Feelings and Real Fake Things

    oh boy! Love is involved here!

    Dec 19, 2017
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: The Swan Goddess

    @Flumadiddle @TheBlueCat @Lumi @Rydia @Sheytato @MJTucker @woahhitherepal @saentiel @KatieC @Danni88 @snowmonkey9 @emolemon @EternalRain @Iggy @KatjaDawn @Leafpool @VegasLights @WhosabellCanWrite @269

    Dec 19, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Something More, Something Unique Chapter 10.1

    I know it's a good idea, but I'm surprised it isn't how Grim came to be!

    Dec 18, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Words are like drugs

    Maybe!XD

    Dec 15, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: Chapter 1 - Chosen

    Wonderful! I had just finished chapter 4 this morning and then I got so mad because there wasn't another chapter to read, but so far I absolutely love how this ...

    Dec 14, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Action / Adventure Re: Grim Demons Prologue

    Your welcome, trust me, it helps that you're close to my age so yeah!:) That's not all of course, but in the other comment you did when I was suspicious, ...

    Dec 14, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Action / Adventure Re: Grim Demons Prologue

    I swear to god Fluma, I sweat I've said "Overall, I loved the poem and keep up the good work!" I swear I have....that's why I'm sus...

    Dec 14, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Action / Adventure Re: Grim Demons Prologue

    UM? YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! IT'S ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD I DO LIKE HER WORKS, WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE!? SHE'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!XD

    Dec 14, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Action / Adventure Re: Grim Demons Prologue

    I feel like I've said that before.........I'm suspicious now.......I'm gonna call on Pollution to interrogate in a bit......

    Dec 14, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Action / Adventure Re: Grim Demons Prologue

    How come you always do that Fluma?:)

    Dec 13, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Freak Freaks Out

    SAME! Don't revive her either!XD I can always create a better version of Pollution later!XD

    Dec 12, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Scream and Cry and Calm

    XD She left...but she still has her eyes in the room.....

    Dec 12, 2017


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing