User avatar

LOST

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Beauty of Silence

    You're welcome. :-) And by the way, I love your avatar. Johnny Depp is amazing

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Scout Skit

    Hehe. I was hoping something bad would happen to Oscar at the end. That's what he gets for being twofaced. :P This was really funny Griffenkeeper, good job.

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love in the Crossroads

    This poem was good, sad, but good. It's a little cliche, but then again, most poetry is. I understood the meaning fine, I know some people above didn't. I do ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    PPS Emily, thanks (about the avatar from a wicked long time ago) PPS Emily, I think we need one called Alex Karev Is Gay, am I right??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes, we ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    Yey an uppie! “Who was kissing? Who , Cell?” “Remus and…and Sirius!” AHHHHHHHHHH! You take the two hottest guys in HP and take them both away from us!?!?! Dude. I ...

    Dec 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Soul

    This was pretty good. There's some good imagery, but like meta-messiah said, there wasn't much flow. Also...: I'll never feel alone again when your by my side. It should be ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    MAGGIE! You've got to post the update! Mreally. And Julia, I like your avatar :-D

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Star in Shadowed Nights

    Whoa....I liked this poem. It captured my attention, and kept it until the end. Not many poems do that for me. Good job.

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dyslexia (PG)

    Wow...that was really cool. It was really creative to do that, and I liked how it got more mixed up in the end. Some of it was a little awkward, ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Reversible Verse: Age and Sleep (Revision)

    Whoa! That's so cool! The first time I read it, I thought it was pretty good, but as soon as I saw how perfectly it reversed...wow, you've got a lot ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Song (No name yet)

    MARY! Hey! I forgot to come by here before... I really like these lyrics. Your music's awesome as well... I hope there'll be a singer to sing these though... I ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    Hey Maggie! I can't wait for the next update of always makes me laugh so hard. Interesting name choices I must say though (Angie?). *Is waiting*

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Neon Black And White

    Wow, that was awesome. You have a great sense of rhythm and flow... Or shall I speak of neon black? That line just sticks out (In a good way)

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    Mag! UPDATE NOW! I'm dying here! It's awesome, btw. I love Sirius...mostly 'cuz he's hot. Hehe. Is he actually gay? Whoa! Mary!!! You so just said that Sirius is hot! ...

    Oct 3, 2006


Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri