User avatar

Kz

Kz

  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: what do you want

    All though... one quick thing. Sad songs seem to be ur thing... so I had an idea... maybe you could try writing a song when ur angry... so what i ...

    Oct 19, 2021
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: what do you want

    soundofmind I can't get over it. ur music is ahmazing!!!

    Oct 19, 2021
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: bitter pill

    Anytime! All good things here!

    Oct 19, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: Destiny: Chapter One

    Hey! it's Kz! Loved your work!!! It is detailed and I can really imagine myself there, so that is amazing! I am completely UNABLE to do that for my readers. ...

    Oct 19, 2021
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Ants

    Anytime! Love ur work!

    Oct 19, 2021
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: bitter pill

    OMG. I read the song, and listened to it on SOUND-CLOUD and I am IN LOVE!!! love it!

    Oct 19, 2021
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: Application Essay

    Nice one😉

    Oct 19, 2021
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Other Re: I’m Daiyu

    This WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oct 19, 2021
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Ants

    Hey!!! I love your books! here is your grammar mistakes: "The once harmless pich of their bites started to feel like a fire erupting all over her." I think you ...

    Oct 19, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: when you break your arm

    Loved it

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Other » Teen Fiction, General Re: My Own Weapon

    I loved this simply as an idea. It is kind of... my kind of story! i think that this could be really good if you took it a bit farther, ...

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Ants

    Hey! I wanted to say, aside from minor grammar mistakes, this short story was amazing! I really loved it, and even though it wasn't crawl in your skin worthy horror, ...

    Oct 17, 2021


A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb