User avatar

Kwantack

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Here I Am

    Wow. This has amazing emotion to it. I like the last line too! You did a really nice job with this and I have no complaints or anything. Really REALLY ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Me?

    Yeah, I agree with the fact that the beginning is a bit confusing...perhaps you could clear this up a little? I got lost in the words and it took a ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Powerless

    Wonderful! Simply wonderful! I love it when italics are used in poetry, or any sort of writing, for that matter. And you didn't abuse it. You used just enough. I ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hands

    Your use of adjectives and describing things is wonderful. You do a good job with that. I enjoyed reading this poem because of it and don't ever stop describing things ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: River

    This is really good! It has great flow...each line works out perfectly. I like the shortness of it and how it's right to the point. And the shortness of the ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Broken record

    Yeah, like armstronge said, I think you should put this into a poetic format with stanzas and lines and not just a paragraph. But this I truly enjoyed! It has ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: "The Game of Life"

    This poem is very simple yet very intense. I dont' know how you did it, but you managed to create a poem of which I cannot describe in one word. ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Feelings

    Whoa, the rhyming in this is spectacular!! The questions give it depth and I think the flow is really good. Some poems lack flow terribly (like my own...grr...) I enjoyed ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Ink Blotches

    You never fail to amaze me with your poetry. I love reading it and to me it's fantastic in every way. Your writing is just...wow...you know? This one in paticular ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: And Then They Live On

    This is clear and simple and easy to understand and it doesn't give me a headache. Thanks for writing this! I really enjoyed this and I really like the title. ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Water (Rain Drop)

    Wow!! I really love this poem and I really love rain (partly because all we get here is snow XP Bleh!) But yeah. Grammar and punctuation are really good as ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Something in my closet

    I think this is a bright poem. I would suggest capatalizing all beginnings of all lines to make the poem look uniform. This is an easy fix. Other then that ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Fly

    These lyrics are simply phenomenal!! You should definetely make this into a song! It's very well done and properly written. I think you're very good at writing lyrics. You have ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Kindness Can Change A Life

    I love the title!! It's very true! This is really good and I loved it! On the second stanza, I'm thinking you may want to beef it up a little ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ocean Feathers

    This is really moving!!!! I love this, and you did a great job presenting it (grammar, punctuation, etc). My favorite part is the last stanza with the death and the ...

    Jan 21, 2011


I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest