User avatar

Kwantack

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pro's and Con's

    Wow, I've never seen so many parenthesis in one poem. But it's interesting and different, so you sould keep those. Here's what I noticed... I’m not short. (I’m not tall.) ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Today, we dance.

    I. Loved. This. I just noticed a few things you may consider: Laughter bounces off the walls as many merry people meet to do what we all love. Try capatalizing ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Death- First Poem

    This is really well written! I loved reading it! Very enjoyable. I don't have anything to add or comment on, really, and I don't think you should change anything! It ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Bruised and Bloodied, We Wipe the Tears Away

    Great imagery with this! I loved it! Maybe try captalizing each line I gave you my trust and like shattered glass you broke it. Great simile here!! I whispered you ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: What have I done to deserve this

    This is really great! I found it really enjoyable. Here's what I noticed: I always smiled, when they didn't want to see- The comma isn't needed here. My tears, and ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rewind

    This hath excellent imagery! I enjoyed reading it. Just a few things that I noticed: The past is a dark palce to be Like a stormy night that you wish ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Price

    Whoa, this is really cool. And sometimes the best stuff we don't understand where they came from ourselves, so yeah. I have kissed the lips of death Good opening line ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Chronicles Of Color

    This had such a warm and fuzzy feeling to it I could just melt! I loved all the imagery and the words you used were great! I can't say anything ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Deleted

    Whoa, okay, this is really sad, but I loved it. Snow is falling The wind is calling Frost hugs the leaves A blanket for the trees Good beginning, very descriptive, ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Aching

    You had good imagery here and you described stuff well. Here's a few things I noticed: Grass is prickling at my feet, Epic first line my thoughts are restless in ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Only You

    This is really cool! I enjoyed reading it. It makes me think of all my good friends and how awesome friendships are. I was looking for a friend and not ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Evergreen

    This is so cool! I loved it. Just a few things that I noticed... Ever, ever, evergreen, I'll use green for this :D Who doth know where you have been? ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Torment

    The night was silent, except for the beat of his heart. Everyone knows you shouldn't walk alone in the dark. He quickened his pace in fear. I like this line ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm visiting you mom...

    Winding roads lined with trees Good first line! It drew me in. glare at me as I drive. Capatalize each line, maybe. I wish their branches would reach out and ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Resentment

    This was really interesting! I think the lines are slightly cut off at awkward times, but it doesn't take away any of it's emotion or anything Resentment Festers in the ...

    May 1, 2011


If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang