User avatar

Knight731

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Foxglove Road - Chapter 6

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hello! Although I haven't read the other chapters and I dont really understand the plot because of it, I still found it rather interesting. Even though I didnt understand the ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Historical Fiction Re: How Do You Plead: 6.2

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hello! Although I haven't read the other chapters and I dont really understand the plot because of it, I still found it rather interesting. Even though I didnt understand the ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, General Re: Sognore 5.0

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hello! Although I haven't read the other chapters and I dont really understand the plot because of it, I still found it rather interesting. Even though I didnt understand the ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: Art Gazing in Denver: Ch. 2.2

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hello! Although I haven't read the other chapters and I dont really understand the plot because of it, I still found it rather interesting. Even though I didnt understand the ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: ​Intangible Part 6-Little Girls and Near-Death Experiences

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hello! Although I haven't read the other chapters and I dont really understand the plot because of it, I still found it rather interesting. Even though I didnt understand the ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Butterfly Wings - Chapter 7 - Light

    Hello! Although I haven't read the other chapters and I dont really understand the plot because of it, I still found it rather interesting. Even though I didnt know the ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Intangible Part 7-Another One?!

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hello! Although I haven't read the other chapters and I dont really understand the plot because of it, I still found it rather interesting. Even though I didnt understand the ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Secret of Tayburn Zoo: 26.2

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hello! Although I haven't read the other chapters and I dont really understand the plot because of it, I still found it rather interesting. Even though I didnt really understand ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Article / Essay » General, Other Re: My Essay on the Rise and Fall of Postwar Independent American Car Companies and Comparing Them To Tesla

    Hello. Although this is a draft, it is very well written and organized. There are a few errors here and there but that is to be expected. There is nothing ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Soul Cutters Chapter 20

    Hello! Although I haven't read the other chapters and I dont really understand the story because of it, I still found it rather interesting. Even though I didnt really understand ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: The Secret of The Swan Ch 13

    Hello! Although I haven't read the other chapters and I dont really understand the story because of it, I still found it rather interesting. Even though I didnt really understand ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Williwaw Chapter 21

    Hello! I want to say that even though this chapter is filled, it is just as important as any other chapter. It's true that not many people see the beauty ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Children with Stars in their Veins (Chapter 16.2)

    Hello. Although I have only read this chapter, I find your work and writing very interesting, which is something that is very important for writing chapter stories. Your choise of ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Dear Poetry

    Hello, I must say that your poem took a rather interesting turn. Rather than the poem being about something such as love to a girl or being in a depressive ...

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Alone

    Hello, I just wanted to say that this poem was really fascinating in the sense of how gloomy yet interesting this poem was. Normally when you see a poem that ...

    Feb 23, 2020


I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser