User avatar

KittyMew

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Our Little Time Together

    I love the poem so much :) I like how you start and how it ends. Very very very fascinating :) It made me think that there are so much ...

    Mar 27, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Our Life (Part 2)

    Hello~ So first of all, this would be better if this was made as a story. Its really good but i don't think this could be consider as a poem, ...

    Jan 31, 2016
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Magical Reading

    First of all, good job in publishing your first work :) The poem sound so fun. I like everything in the poem. If I try to analyze it, I guess ...

    Jan 31, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: old woman

    Hello~ I really like the poem, but I don't know how the title connects to the poem. Is the persona an old woman? If she is, then why did she ...

    Jan 31, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: The Moment

    I love the poem. It's so sweet, so cute, and so sublime. HAHAHAH :D But at the same time, I can feel the sadness in this poem. I can see ...

    Jan 20, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The Odd

    This is the most painful poem I have ever read. I can actually feel the pain of the persona. And basically, I can relate to this poem. I like this ...

    Jan 18, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Just Live

    I SUPER AGREE ON THIS POEM! VERY REALISTIC! I BASICALLY UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL!! Hahahaha I love this poem so much. I wish I could say this to myself. Somehow, ...

    Jan 18, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Innocence

    Are you inlove or something? :D Hahaha Just kidding! I could really feel the love in this poem. Its so sweet and so romantic in many ways. I love everything ...

    Jan 16, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Butterfly

    The poem is really nice :) It feels really realistic and dramatic. I can feel like you want to get the attention of the butterfly. But the things is, they ...

    Jan 16, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: The Weird Feeling of Separation on the Early Dawn.

    The poem is good, but the problem is the pausing. I was confused by the pausing, especially in the first stanza. "It is the beginning of a year that's raining ...

    Jan 15, 2016


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky