-
Re: Creation
I agree with Kaylyn completely. The poem was okay, but I expected better judging by you reviews. the stanzas are a bit confusing. there's no order. It looks like there ...
Dec 22, 2008 -
Re: Do You?
well I thought it was really good. The part about it being redundant i know you ment for it to be that way. Since it's not a rhyming poem, the ...
Dec 22, 2008 -
Re: The Werewolf's Bite
Wow, really good! :D And that's from someone that doesn't read about werewolves or vampires, or things like that :D Sorry, I know I'm a bit late reviewing this. I ...
Oct 29, 2008 -
Re: poetry my first try sorry if it is bad
Hey welcome to YWS. I actually liked the poem. But you deffanly need to break it up some. :D It's not easy posting your work for every one to critique. ...
Oct 23, 2008 -
Re: Punch
“Did you kill him?!” I felt the blood rolling down my face onto the floor where I was currently laid out with his foot on my chest. I touched a ...
Oct 18, 2008 -
Re: Roses Without Thorns Prologue and Chapter 1
If someone dies, does anyone really care? I doubt they do anymore, that emotion has long been quashed out of their soul. And yet they pretend, they all pretend, trying ...
Oct 9, 2008 -
Re: my love
This was cute. I would like to tell you that we have a 2:1 polocy. Basically you have to have 2 reviews for every one poem or story. So, while ...
Oct 6, 2008 -
Re: Tears On Her Guitar
this is really good. I really liked it, it reminds me of the song by taylor swift though. I'm guessing thats where you got the idea from? anyway, its really ...
Oct 6, 2008 -
Re: I coughed once for God
Good job! :D I know I had a Harsh review up before. I'd like to say I appreciate you PMing me and clearing things up. :D He encounters several men ...
Oct 6, 2008 -
Re: Deep Love
Wow, this is really. really, great! I believe I reviewed a poem of yours before. Please remember that we have a 2:1 polocy here! you need atleat 2 reviews for ...
Oct 6, 2008 -
Re: You have one new message from Joanna
and I know this is hard, but no one who hasn’t gone through it can know just how hard Um, I lost you there, sorry. This sentence makes no sense ...
Oct 6, 2008 -
Re: Love Ain't Easy Mac
It was quiet for a little while after that. I just fiddled with my fingers. The silence was strange for him; I usually couldn’t get him to stop talking. When ...
Oct 6, 2008 -
Re: My heart is breaking apart
Wow! This is really good! Anyway, keep those rhymes coming! This is an awsome peom. I wish I could write poems like this. It rhymed, and made since. I did ...
Oct 5, 2008 -
Re: Falling for Jake
I really liked it, you had good descriptions and i really got attached to the main character. Um, I don't understand why everyone is so confused by the flashback. But ...
Sep 30, 2008
