User avatar

Kazeybear

oliver_kaze

  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Shut it.

    Ah, I see. That makes sense now.

    Nov 27, 2016
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Dramatic Re: Our Hearts are Leaves

    Thanks so much for your review. I choose to use tildes as often the "Enter" key doesn't work for me on YWS. Apparently its a problem quite a few people ...

    Oct 16, 2016
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Romantic Re: Silent Feelings

    I don't know how this happened...

    Oct 1, 2016
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Romantic Re: Silent Feelings

    I'll review this later. I just don't have time right now, but it's a beautiful piece.

    Oct 1, 2016
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Romantic Re: Silent Feelings

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I'll review this later. I just don't have time right now, but it's a beautiful piece.

    Oct 1, 2016
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Romantic Re: Silent Feelings

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I'll review this later. I just don't have time right now, but it's a beautiful piece.

    Oct 1, 2016
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: I Drive

    Thank you so much for your kind review! ~Kazey

    Sep 30, 2016
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: I Drive

    Thank you very much! ~Kazey

    Sep 30, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Rock and Stone

    Thank you!

    Sep 18, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Rock and Stone

    Thanks!

    Sep 18, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: I Thought We Were Fine

    Thanks so much for your review! I'll be sure to make that change when I get the chance

    Sep 8, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: I Thought We Were Fine

    Thank you so much for your review! I agree with you on and, but I also feel it'd ruin the flow, so I'll ponder over it a little more.

    Sep 8, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Paper Mache

    You're more than welcome

    Aug 31, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The August Rain

    I'm not trying to offend you, but I'm pretty certain this is the definition of plagiarism.

    Aug 14, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: scratching

    I swear I will never stop reading your poetry. You're such an inspiration to me, so please continue doing what you're doing.

    Aug 11, 2016


Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield