User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Clearest Vision

    This was absolutely amazing. I love the pain and emotion in this. I also like that you didn't try to cover everything and hide it in a metaphor. I enjoyed ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: No. 15

    I love the form of this! It really looks amazing. that was the first thing that caught my eye here. I get where you were going with this, and I ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Everything Nice

    I like this a lot. Normally I don't go for this type of poetry, but this was really good. Keep Writing! Kay

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    Okay, this has been nitpicked to death, so the only thing I can really say is that I love this. This is amazing for someone writing on writer's block. I ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Voice In My Head

    I love this whole thing. Since the others have nitpicked it to death, I'll just say I thought it was amazing. I loved the moral and the story. Keep Writing! ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: No. 4

    I really like this and I think all of your comparisons are very different and not at all cliché. This poem is very different from most of the ones I ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Black Hole

    I like this a lot. I think, howver, you might have had a typo in your first line: There's a black where there should be a beat, This doesn't make ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Hated

    I am not sure which I love more, your voice or the poem! You hit the high notes very well. However, I have a nitcpick. Use "'cause" instead of "coz". ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: I need the advice of my fellow writers!

    I like scinerio one. I think that it would make a very interesting story, but I think this should be your own ideas that go into this. However, I love ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Oh My Funyuns!( OMG parody)

    I though this was hyseterical. I really don't have any nitpicks! Keep Writing, Kay

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Prosperity (or A Promising Site For Development)

    I liked the feel and imagery in this poem. Though you did warn about language, I don't feel like it adds to the piece in any way. I feel like ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Kiss me when I'm sober

    I love this poem I lot. I think the imagery is beautifully done. I would love to nit-pick it, but I really can't. Any issues I have were either fixed ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Rose in the Snow(Revised)

    I totally rewrote this, tell me what you think.

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: YWS (parody of Y.M.C.A)

    This should be the YWS theme song!!!

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Rose in the Snow(Revised)

    Ha, thanks so much guys. Anger, I changed my statement about the glove to clearify. Now it's: "She pulled her hand off the gate, the silk glove that protected her ...

    Jul 29, 2010


As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
— Pablo Neruda