User avatar

KatyyMayy

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Hi, I was wondering if I could get feed back on my essay for school?

    I have no idea why it's in this format. When I copied and pasted it, it was all in correct paragraph from.

    Oct 7, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Romancing The Devil: Chapter One

    Thank you for your feedback! I plan to write a sex scene later on. Thanks for reading! Xoxoxoxs, Katy

    Jul 19, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Heartbeats: Chapter one

    Ooooo mmmm geee. I really LOVE THIS. Please update soon! Xoxoxos, Love Katy.

    Jul 19, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Romancing The Devil: Chapter Three

    Thank you so much! (: I apprecite your feedback! I'm so glad you like the story! And I'll try harder to correct the mistakes. Xoxoxoxos, Love Katy. Xoxoxos, Love Katy.

    Jul 19, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Romancing The Devil: Chapter Three

    Thank you so much! It means ALOT to me that you like it! Xoxoxos, Katy.

    Jul 19, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Romancing The Devil: Chapter Two

    Thank you for your review! I'm glad you've enjoyed it! Oh, and I'm taking your advice on the next chapter! Thanks TONS. Xoxoxoxs, Katy.

    Jul 18, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Romancing The Devil: Chapter One

    Thanks for the feedback! I'll be sure to do corrections.

    Jul 18, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Romancing The Devil: Chapter One

    Thank you TONS. I just updated so enjoy! (:

    Jul 18, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Romancing The Devil: Chapter One

    Thank you so much! I just updated, (: So enjoy!

    Jul 18, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Spiritual Re: You Reap What You Sow.

    Hello! I really enjoyed reading this poem! It was very good. 'I burn and destroy, I hate and I kill. I refuse to show pity nor mercy, nor mind' This ...

    Jul 18, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Humor Re: Teachers Lounge - Chapter 1

    I love the idea of this story, and I like the style of your writing; it flows easily. Overall, Your're an great author. I'm really impressed. And looking forward for ...

    Jul 18, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Politics Re: ​The Truth of Dodd Franks Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act​​ ​

    I like the facts you have, its interesting. It's really good you have your work cited! Over all I really like this essay. Its organized very well. You're a great ...

    Jul 18, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Gravity (Chapter Two)

    This chapter drew me in, and caught my attention! It's very impressive! I love your writing style. Anyways, I can't wait for a update! I've enjoyed it alot.

    Jul 18, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Pan's Story. Forgotten Daughters Book.

    I really like the idea of this story! Its alittle short, but I can't wait for a update. I questioned the begenging with it being so squashed up together. Anyways, ...

    Jul 18, 2013


We join for the writing and stay for the community!
— Horisun