User avatar

KatTrain

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Alone

    First of all, do not fret about the way you've structured your poem! This is called freestyle poetry, meaning that you can format it however you like. There are, however ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Praying for a New Start

    Tell me how you feel, Tell me if what we had was ever real. Eee, you started off with a cliche Because now, you're not what you were. Everything we ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Death's hand

    In the silent darkness, that blanketed the night, delete the comma Death held out a hand, and walked with you a while. His fo r lorn, somber air, cloaked with ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Would you say "Yes"?

    Before you read this poem, beautiful, This sounds kind of cheesy with the 'beautiful' on the end I’d like you to say ‘yes’. I thank you very much if you ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Will You Fly With Me?

    First off, Make the pictures smaller, they're difficult to read and would be more effective when visible all in one row. Now, onward to the poem! If I were to ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Gossip Halls

    I wonder the hallways of gossip. , comma instead. Add an adjective before or after the 'the', There are words like her and he. 'there are' seem really plain and ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: unlit

    in the death of Capitalize 'in'. Bring 'time' up back into the first line time, we wake. and in the shade of seas, 'and' seems like it's stuck in there ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: An Artist and His Brush

    The Artist and His brush Just want to state that right from the get-go, I liked the title I am a tool who’s guided by An Artist’s genius Hand . ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: untitled (edited)

    I know your afraid comma here for dramatic emphasis I see you. i think a comma would work better here sine you're continuing the thought in the following lines Curled ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pochahontas (spelling fail!)

    This should probably be in the 'song lyrics' section, but I'll review it as a poem. The ideas in this poem are great. I loved the comment about the 'drug ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: If I Were

    If I wer e a car comma I'd be the fuel Moving the engine (stanza 1^) i capitalize f i were a plane comma i"d be the propeller pushing it ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Blissterful

    Dry; Drier than my chapped lips i dislike the repetition, it doesn't sound 'beautiful' like poetry should That burn when I run my tongue over them, get rid of the ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Blue Cello

    Palindromic memories meandered from the blue cello's plangent, hollow heart. The first two lines are perfect, I wouldn't change a thing. The warmth of anonymous listeners regaled I don't think ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Perpetua

    scrape the shavings of my heart use a synonym for 'heart'. It'll sound less cliche. Love the imagery though. from under your fingernails, you clawed from the inside of your ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mirrors

    Liar, Liar on the wall, Who’s the fairest of them all? Flattering, praising words for me, Yet behind your eyes, it apostrophe here s hate I see. I think the ...

    May 16, 2011


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind