User avatar

Karma

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Drifting Away...

    It didn't really move me, I thought it was slightly detatched, and so I thought this was not very emotional, although you do have some things in there, such as ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Eriol/Ottar Waefre/Aelfwine

    I liked it a lot, my only problem was the line "Where told was tales" I think it should be "Where told were tales" but that's only my little pet ...

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Thick Headed Hero of YWS

    Oh, har de har har har.... That was sarcasm.. but, I HOPE this is a typo: wanted to play a game he had never heard of.

    May 13, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: alternate ending romance breakup letter: Y Jenny left Justin

    Hey, Zellie! Haha! So you finally began posting here! I win! *maniacal laughter* *hem*, sorry... I think that the letters got sort of scrambled you should have it bold where ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Amanda

    I agree, the elliseswere sort of weird, but otherwise it was the perfect girl-meets-boy, girl-falls-in-love-with-boy, boy-falls-in-love-with-girl, happily ever after story.

    May 2, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Walking Through Fire

    I think it is good, but are you talking about a pyromaniac.

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A poem I thought up when I wasa surfing today...

    Thanks a lot... yeah... I thhinkk a lot when I surf. I just came backk from surfing again as it happens... yea. Its awesome!

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Four Haikus

    Yeah... sorry about the mess-up on the 1st one. But, thanks for all the compliments about my haikus, they were he first four I've ever written.

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Short small story, time killer, ABOUT SNIPERS

    I liked it, but don't get to expect compliments like this..... expect MORE! Muahahahahaha :twisted:

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tsunami: Black Eyes

    I liked it a lot!

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tsunami: Black Eyes

    I liked it a lot!

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: the unbound eyes

    II like it... ut they just met. Kinda weird. Also , the arroma of bacon and eggs isn't sweet.

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Short Story

    It's a wall of words and almost impossible to read. Ever heard of paragraphing? I agree. Also, your latest post has he same problem. I couldn't even read it because ...

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Puppy Love

    Yep... thanx for the pointers and no, IT IS NOT A HOMOSEXUAL ROMANCE NOVEL!! sorry. had to get that out of my system :D

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Dry (2) /P

    Wow.... I'm amazed. That was awesome!

    Mar 29, 2006


Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.
— Pablo Picasso