User avatar

Kanome

Protector of Light

  • Short Story » Horror, Horror Re: Somninecro

    Hello, RedWingsBlueSky. I am here to provide you a review. Let’s get started, shall we? I. Plot From what I can understand, a cult worships something called the Somninecro and ...

    Mar 26, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: I would have fallen in love if I had seen her eyes

    Hello, Excor. I am here to provide you a review. Let’s get started, shall we? I. Clarity and Message I understood the message the speaker was trying to portray. He/She ...

    Mar 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: "Danser" Pt. 2

    Hello, manilla. I am here to provide you a review. Let’s get started, shall we? I did read the first chapter before you coming here so I know somewhat is ...

    Mar 26, 2018
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Pointing Man

    Hi, HalfBloodFangirl, I am here to provide you a review since you mentioned it in the club wall. Let’s get started, shall we? I. Nitpicks and Stuff The cold just ...

    Mar 26, 2018
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Supernatural Re: The Fey Conspiracy: Part 1

    Hello, Evander. I am here to provide you a review in honor of Review Day. Let’s get started, shall we? The beginning was perfect to me. I love it. That ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: How could they not have noticed? Genre [Drabble]

    Hello, Radrook. I am here to provide you a review in honor of Review Day. Let’s get started, shall we? I noticed that this is a drabble, which you stated ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Sorcerer's Gambyt Chapter 1.2

    Hello, CodyKnight. I am here to provide you a review in honor of Review Day. Let’s get started, shall we? Fair warning. I did not read the first part of ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Sorcerer [Part 2]

    Hello, Lareine. I am here to provide you a review in honor of Review Day. Plus, I did review the first part of your short story, so might as well ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Summoning Persephone part 14

    Hello, Dreamworx95. I am here to provide you a review in honor of Review Day. Let’s get started, shall we? So, I have only read the chapter after this one, ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Lyrical Chapter 3: "Everytime"- Simple Plan

    Hello, LJF. I am here to provide you a review in honor of Review Day. Let's begin, shall we? Overall Opinion This is the cutest friendship I had ever seen. ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: Joker Missed - Returned - Chapter 6

    Hello, Archangel. I am here to provide you a review in honor of Review Day. Let's begin, shall we? Overall Opinion I enjoyed the action but the chapter itself seemed ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: Rejuvenated Light, (Chapter One.)

    Hello, Terian805. I am here to provide you a review in honor of Review Day. Let's get started, shall we? Overall Opinion I am not much of a sci-fi fan, ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Washing Machine Dreams

    Hello, Aley. I am here to provide you a review in honor of Review Day. Let's get started, shall we? Overall Opinion So this is the first time I ever ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Every INDIAN 00'S KID Will Relate To:

    Hello, Ishan212. I am here to provide you a review in honor of Review Day. Let's get started, shall we? Overall Opinion I like informative essays. It helps me learn ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fanfiction Re: Hungry Storms

    Hello, Baezel. I am here to provide you a review in honor of Review Day. Let's get started, shall we? Overall Opinion Honestly, I read this a few days ago. ...

    Mar 25, 2018


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow