User avatar

Kale

Your #1 Source for a Healthy Dose of Quackery

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To My Love I Have Never Met (Villanelle)

    Thanks for the reviews. This should be, "To my Love I have never met..."? See, the question mark is outside the quotation marks. ^.^ There's actually a couple of reasons ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Quiet Side of Hunting

    Thanks you two. :D @Nate - Now that you mention it, I think periods would work better. *putters off to change them*

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Ruin of Daroder

    Juni! :D So glad you liked. I am more of a novelist, but poetry is one of my first literary loves, and I enjoy writing it. It does wonders for ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Ruin of Daroder

    Thanks, everyone, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: deleted

    Once you picked up speed in seeing the mistakes riddling the narrative, I think you kinda bulldozed some things which could have been given the benefit of doubt. Like what ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm Planning a Murder

    Thanks for the review, AquaMarine. :D The dark humor was definitely supposed to be present; it's practically the reason I wrote this in the first place. XD I think I ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Brother Dear

    Thank you, everyone, for the feedback. :D @silented1 - Considering that how the brother treats their sister is the main source of conflict, I felt that focusing on it was ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Inadequate

    If I'm saying I'm a crazy girl and a pitiful artist why not have a wacky rhyme? That makes sense. :D

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm Planning a Murder

    I'm glad you both enjoyed it so much. :D @empress - That metaphor took a life of its own. XD But I liked it, and it worked well, so I ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm Planning a Murder

    Glad you enjoyed it so much. :D As for your questions: The who is covered in these lines: a crime where the perpetrator, the victim, the judge and jury, are ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: To Lie:

    @Light_Devil! - I'm glad you enjoyed it. The colons were deliberately placed; I was going more for a prompt-and-response format than a list. @Galerius - Ouch. While you bring up ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Word I Hate Most

    Oh my lord! How did i get on the featured works list? Is it based on how many views you have, or what? It's based on how many people gave ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Vampir

    In that case, you should include an explanation at the end of the story. I completely missed it. XD

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Vegan Vamp

    Thanks everyone. I'm glad you all enjoyed it. :D My problem with this is that it seems more like the beginning to something bigger rather than a short and sweet ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Leaving Behind a Grave

    Thanks everyone for the comments. You don't have to be afraid to tear it apart; that's why I posted it here, after all. :P As for the confusing bit, I've ...

    Aug 11, 2009


I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory