User avatar

Kaia

If you believe you can, you will.

  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Action / Adventure Re: Repercussions: Part One

    Hello, again! I have returned. :) This time I will start at the beginning so I don't miss anything. This very first part gives a nice overview of the characters ...

    Jun 27, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: Archer's Paradox Chapter 3: Misplaced bullseye

    Hello again! I think I've got the storyline sorted out now, and sorry for my past confusion. :) I realize now that Jay is quite a different person on the ...

    Jun 27, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Repercussions: Part Seven

    Hello! I just jumped in to check out this novel as I have been seeing a few chapters enter and disappear from the Green Room. I thought it was time ...

    Jun 27, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Purple Stones - Chapter Two

    Cute scene here. Ktyra really seems like a nice person, that she would defend her friend like that. :) I love your imaginative curses. Like, the one about the rain ...

    Jun 26, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: Archer's Paradox Chapter 2: The Demon Wakes

    Hello! I am back. :) I missed this when it was in the Green Room sadly. (Im technically supposed to be helping my Review Team clear the green room, but ...

    Jun 26, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: Archer's Paradox Chapter 1: The Ghost

    Well, I made it here! I'll be honest, though. I had already checked out this chapter back when it was in the Green Room, but it was super late at ...

    Jun 25, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Dark truth E.2

    Unfortunately, this is the second time Thing is typing this out. Its first draft got swept away by a misguided sweep of its sticky fingers. I told it it would ...

    Jun 24, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Many Gifts of Malia--Part 111: "The Sleepless"

    Well, it seems I must have stumbled across a bit of fantasy and gruesome war here. These piece reminds me greatly of the Lord of the Rings, though there are ...

    Jun 23, 2023
  • Poetry » Humor, Narrative Re: Anchor the Alpaca

    It's here!! The poem about THE ALPACA! *grins* And this was just as cute as was promised. I can totally picture a group of purple-blue alpacas hanging out together, eating ...

    Jun 23, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Dark Truth E.1

    Something wasn't right indeed!! What HAVE I found here? A horror story?? *Gasps* Of course it must be. After all, we just read something by THE VAMPIRE ROSE-LIKER!! Hello, Rose! ...

    Jun 22, 2023
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Other Re: Molly Davidson, you shattered soul

    Aw, but this was so short! I feel like every time I read something of yours, I'm always reading somewhere in the middle or the end...Just my luck I suppose ...

    Jun 21, 2023
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Fanfiction Re: Hideout- A Star Wars Story

    Heyo! I ran across a peculiar little piece sitting all lonely and dusty in the Green Room. I thought I'd give it a look. You truly ARE a Star Wars ...

    Jun 20, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Purple Stones - Chapter One

    Hello! I'm back again! Let's get right into it! So, Ktyra is not cursed? I think I could have guessed that. After all, it was mentioned in the prologue that ...

    Jun 20, 2023
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: The Unworthy Hero

    Hello again! I am back (as if that were not obvious. ;)) So, the alpaca was trying out some short stories, huh? Curious... So, you've obviously got a lot of ...

    Jun 18, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, Mystery / Suspense Re: I looked like her

    Heyo, alpaca! You certainly weren't wrong when you said you were going through a dark writing phase! But don't worry. I'm not judging you. I LOOOOVVVVEEE dark writing when it ...

    Jun 18, 2023


If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn