User avatar

KLovelace

KLovelace

  • Poetry » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Russian Roulette

    Oh. Hello, K here to review your poem! First, I really like the idea of it. The subject matter, and then how it ends mid-word. That is truly a smart ...

    Aug 7, 2013
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Teen Fiction Re: Life

    Hello, K here to review! I hope this is helpful! I'm going to go line by line first, to show you places that might need a little work. First, there's ...

    Aug 7, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Blood of a Sinner

    Oh.. K here to review your poem! I hope this is helpful! First, let's begin with your strengths. The first big one is being able to show a scene through ...

    Aug 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Spiritual Re: Confession of a troubled teenager

    Hello, K here to review your poem! First, I'll start with your strengths. The first one is really, really obvious- rhyme scheme. You do such a good job of rhyming ...

    Aug 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Creating our own Philosophy!

    Hello, K here to review your piece! I hope this is helpful! First comment has to be on the color of the words. I literally thought something was wrong with ...

    Aug 4, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Untitled work

    Hello, k here to review what you have so far! This will be a short review since it's such a short piece, but I'll try to help as much as ...

    Aug 4, 2013
  • Script » Romantic, General Re: Winston Tousdale

    Hello, I'm K here to review your piece. First, let's start with your strengths. You storytelling skill is good, and I can tell you are a creative person. This is ...

    Aug 3, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: for my darling

    Hello, I'm K here to review! I hope this is helpful! I'm going to start with weaknesses first, as there are few, and then move on to your strengths! So ...

    Aug 3, 2013
  • Lyrics » Other, General Re: Eagle

    Hello, I'm K to share my thoughts with you :3 I'll go step by step for this one, since it's a song. First, "higher than mind." I'm not really sure ...

    Aug 3, 2013
  • Lyrics » General, Lyrical Re: Bloody Revolution *edited version*

    This song sounds like Poets of the Fall in my head, I really liked it! Could you post on my wall or message me when you post it on youtube, ...

    Aug 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Deleted 36

    Hello, I'm K here to review! Hopefully this will be helpful to you! Let's begin with your strengths. The first strength is super obvious- you are amazing at separating lines ...

    Aug 3, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: evolution of the fall

    Hello, I'm K here to sort of review! But mostly praise! Your poem is the reason I am a poetry nerd. This was so beautifully written and well done. I ...

    Aug 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I Miss Living in Obscurity

    Hello, K here to review your poem! Hopefully this is helpful! Let me begin with your strengths. I love, love, love the way the first letter of every stanza spelled ...

    Aug 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, Culture Re: Gregarious

    Hello, K here to review! Hopefully this will be helpful to you! First, strengths. You do a great job of sticking to one story throughout your poem, and you convey ...

    Aug 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love in Fire

    Hmm, K here to review! I hope this is helpful! First, your strengths. This was a good poem, and you stuck to ONE theme throughout it, which is always a ...

    Aug 3, 2013


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot