User avatar

KJ

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    Funny.

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Insert Witty Title Here

    The dialogue was good, and pretty deep. It made me think, and I liked that. The plot, what we've seen of it, is interesting and not dull--a plus. I guess ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lily of My Heart Part 3

    I still remain firm when I say that I think you should leave it at the first part. The rest of these take away from the story and just prolong ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stand Still As I Stab Your Heart

    I didn't like the point of view you told the story from, but the rest was okay. I felt bad for the weepy writer and felt the guy's anger. The ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Of life and death.

    Very intelligently written. But you've only begun the plot, so I'll be watching for more.

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Tiny Life

    For me, it was okay. I wasn't that interested. It had a Dr. Suess feel to it. It felt like you were scratching the surface of something that has potential ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lullaby

    Pretty decent. I liked the title, how is was short and just one word. The poem itself had a good flow, was all tied together, and didn't make me fall ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I want him back

    This was good. I actually understood what you were saying, and what was happening. The words were well-put, no mistakes from what I can see. Good. I'm really glad I ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: [deleted]

    In general, it was okay. The little details put in there were pretty cool, though. There wasn't anything that stuck out to me. Not badly written, but not especially striking ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ...

    I loved the descriptions and details. Points for originality, also. I don't think I've ever read something like this, so good for you.

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Goodbye

    It was interesting. I felt like there was something being said there that wasn't obvious, like poetry. Does need work, however. Just on the formatting, I think. It's a neat ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Departure

    Wasn't attention grabbing. I got bored and to be honest, I didn't finish. Has potential, but needs work. Might want to add spacing between paragraphs.

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cinnamon

    I liked the title. And I also liked how you put it all together. I don't have anything particularly negative to say--just fix the grammar and punctuation errors, and make ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Bloody Un-Fairytale

    I really liked this. I have no idea what Quizilla is, so I can't say anything about reading something that reminded me of something I read "back in my Quizilla ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Snake's Eyes

    I like the way you went back and forth like you did. Original. And it was a good plot. I was enraptured. I really have nothing critical to say about ...

    Mar 4, 2008


Carpe Diem
— Catullus