User avatar

KJ

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue

    *EDITED* Wow, it's been a long time since I've worked on this! I've only just now starte dto get a passion for it again. Weird, huh?

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: On a Day Like Today - 1.1

    Thanks for the reviews, you guys. I really appreciate it. It's great that you took the time out of your days to read my work. Oh, and Music. About this ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    *EDITED* Again. Sigh.

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Experiment - Chap. 3

    Thanks you guys. You're awesome :) Next chapter along shortly!

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Experiment - Chap. 1

    Everyone, thanks so much for the comments and critiques. I really appreciate the time you've taken to read and review - it isn't watsed, I assure you! And to those ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Experiment - Chap. 2

    Thanks Asxz. I really appreciate the encouragment :)

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Violet - Chap. 1

    Thank you, Erica, for your reviews both on this and on my poem Escaping. It is much appreciated :)

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Hope - Prologue

    Thanks, Stella :) I enjoyed reading your comments. And I'll post more probably sometime next week - I'm swamped with studying for the ACT's right now. It's written, but I'm ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Hope - Prologue

    Ofir - You can find the next few chapters in my portfolio, titled Violet. Those chapters are the continuation of Sera's story. Ilthe's story I have yet to post. Thanks ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Hope - Prologue

    Thanks for the input, you two :) It is very encouraging. Oh, and Moonlight, thanks for pointing out the whol baby-should-be-washed thing. That kind of escaped my notice when I ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    I like Meyer, but yes, this was quite funny. Good job on the humor. I'm not going to bother with nitpicks or anything, because you said you weren't sure you ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Say You Mean It - 1.1

    Thanks you two. And Sela - thanks for being honest. But I actually do think that Autumn is a little different. She just doesn't emerge and show this until later... ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 22

    :) Thanks for reading, Merry. And you didn't offend me - I would HOPE you feel that way about a psychotic killer. It just means I've done my job as ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    Stella: Thank you. You're magnificant. Some good food for thought, and you pointed out some thigns no one else did. How do you do it? GIVE ME MORE, missy!

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 24

    Thanks for all the helpful reviews, guys :)

    Jan 8, 2009


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard