Random avatar

JumpyDot

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Patchworld 5

    Critiques are hard for everyone. Dun worry. But something I will have you know is I don't like to talk about whether or not I enjoyed a story or not. ...

    Jan 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Patchworld 5

    And yes, I do enjoy them. (Way to leave that out of your reply 'Ser' Jumpy.) Shush steve.

    Jan 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Patchworld 5

    That was the most gibberish excuse for not liking my review I've ever seen. I've got tough skin, just ask me not to review anymore if you don't like them.

    Jan 17, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Politics Re: Kryptos

    That was fascinating! Thanks for posting this!

    Jan 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 5.2 Ally

    I have to review all of them though. I don't want to miss a single one.

    Jan 13, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 5.2 Ally

    Sorry about this again, I'll make my next review EXTRA long to make up for it. See you soon!

    Jan 13, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Perfect Lady- Chapter 1

    Thank you. I'm glad you found my review helpful.

    Jan 13, 2015
  • Short Story » General, Horror Re: The Disappearance of Elliot Kelley

    Sorry I couldn't have done better with the review, I hit a bit of a dry patch lately.

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Yewis and the Terrible Word Eater (Pt. 1)

    My gosh this is horrible. I apologize for this review. I truly do.

    Jan 9, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: The Unknown

    Always glad to help.

    Jan 4, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 4.2 Avery

    Says the person who has an orange avatar. Thanks timmy!

    Dec 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Two Cute Uncles Looting to the Beat

    10/10 best review ever. You should probably not touch anything I've posted here as they're all god-awful. Review someone who has some sort of talent.

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Secrets

    Thank you so much! That made me so happy to hear!

    Dec 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Two Cute Uncles Looting to the Beat

    Such a wonderful and helpful review! Thanks so much!

    Dec 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Legend of The Scale, Chapter 1.1--Trako

    Yeah. If they were necessary to the story you wanted to tell then keep them in. I think I touched a nerve, and if I did, I apologize.

    Dec 26, 2014


You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla