Random avatar

JumpyDot

  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: h

    First off, let me say this. I'm putting my money on you being a big author. Why? Because you're that good. Now, calm down young one. You're not perfect yet. ...

    Dec 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: Arc

    Nov 15, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Dramatic Re: Why Micky?

    Nov 3, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Romantic Re: Dear Supportive Women,

    I like cake. I mean I really like cake. It's my favorite food. But that's far off topic. I have no real experience in this, well, I do have experiences ...

    Oct 28, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Colorless

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Horror Re: Ripped- Chapter One

    Oct 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: Wolf Arena

    Oct 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Alone

    Oct 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The daughter of of Artemis (Prologue)

    'The ground shakes, and three screams rise above the roaring of the manticore.' Okay, what we've got here is an introduction sentence. This is the MOST important and hard part ...

    Oct 6, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: d

    Harry Potter references? I suppose they fit the story. Gutentag! Ich Bien Jumpyspot, hier fur kritik! (In case you aren't studying German that translates to: Hello! My names Jumpyspot, here ...

    Oct 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: An Arrow's Flight - Chapter 1: Rebellion (I of VI)

    Oct 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: f

    whhat thodj vgrejg reejge ggrkhrwrkjth tht win gutid toh gpeepigy nttig thriberjb ththerritr in my hroat !

    Oct 4, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Unchained Dystopia

    Oct 4, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The Sea Goddess

    Oct 4, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: t5

    This has got to be one of the best prologues I've read in a while. Other than when I reread the Way of Kings. But still, one of the best. ...

    Oct 4, 2014


“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince