User avatar

Jonathan

Jonathan.

  • Short Story » Humor, Fantasy Re: Stick World:I's Family

    Hello Gian, Jordin here for a review, it will probably be a small one sorry anyway here goes. I sure hope that this little review helps you out some. First ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Other » Dramatic, General Re: Little Red Riding Hood ~A Children's Story?~

    Hello Wolf (kind of a appropriate name for the story) I is here for a tiny little review that I hope helps you out some. Well this was very very ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Madness

    Hello Mentee I just saw your post so I had to review anyway sorry you were not on my team. I sure hope this helps my mentee I realized it ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Short Story » Literature, Dramatic Re: Green

    Hello Monster I (The red team reviewer of sometime or other) is here for a review sorry for my short coming such as some of the probs in the review ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Cowardly Pandora

    Hello there I (Reviewer of the red team) am with a small review for you sorry if it is short and if it does not have that much meat to ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Romantic Re: Solo

    Hellllo I (Who loves poetry and is one of my specialties) Would love to do a small review for you welll here goees sorry if I did anything wrong in ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: I'm a Poet

    Hellllo I (Who loves poetry and is one of my specialties) Would love to do a small review for you welll here goees sorry if I did anything wrong in ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What have you done?

    Hello again Xorx I have got you another review for the review team called (It has not been determined at this time.) Sorry if I rambled (I do that a ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Bitter sweet.

    Hello Xorx, I am here to do you a review for you, by the way this is for review day on the red teams side. I sure hope that this ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Humor, General Re: Ive been searching for an internet job

    Hello. This does not belong in the literary stuff. But seeing as you have HUMOR up I would guess this is a joke. XD ANYWAY I agree with black here ...

    May 22, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: FEAR part 1/2 ( completely revised and updated)

    Hello there I is a here for a giant review I hope it helps good job however good it is. ¬Mary was sitting in front of the idiot box as ...

    May 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Literature Re: Escape

    No nothing. XXDD this is kind of strange don't you think I don't really think this is what I want, you need to have something appealing to the reader but ...

    May 18, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Hear me.

    Helllo there I am here for a review I really hope that it helps you out sorry if I am a little harsh but I don know maybe I won't ...

    May 18, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Supernatural Re: Deleted

    Hello I cam for a review anyway it needs to be cleared off and out of the green room. Okay I must say this is rather short but you spelled ...

    May 18, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Horror Re: Qualm Meadow Chapter 6

    Hello there here is a me with a review for you it will be rather big so injoy. I hope it helps you out some. The pitch of Pootie’s whine ...

    May 17, 2013


The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality