User avatar

Jerikas

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Magic story, but I can't think of a good name, sorry

    This is good but you add a little too much desciption into some sentences. The one that springs to mind is when you are describing the person serving the the ...

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: For the love of a sister~ Not the final tittle

    I like this but the layout is a bit strange, not sure if its better or worse than the normal layout. Only thing i noticed was that you put all ...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I will always love her

    This shows potential but there are several things I noticed. Firstly, every time a character says anything it needs a new line and if you are going to write 'he ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mirrors that kill.

    This is good but your description of the setting is a bit poor. Even though it is dark you can say things like how big the room is or its ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Walk Away

    What relationship is there between the character in 1st person and the other charater? Is it a parent, boy/girlfrind or sibling or someone ele? You suggest most of these in ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. (titles suck)

    I really like this piece even though a few things confused me a bit. What actually happened at the end? Either I'm being blonde or your being a bit vague. ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Bartimaues Trilogy: The Amulet of Samarkand

    The book is alright. It has a good plot but it's so long I just got bored of it. It's the same with both the others. Bartimaeus (spelling?) is a ...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: JESS - The Love of a Shepherd [CHAPTER 1]

    I liked this piece but the title confused me - it wasn't what I expected.What has a shepard got to do with the story? You also need to link the ...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Greek Ramble

    This is good but lacks description. I noticed that in the last paragraph the character dropped his sword then decapitated someone - not sure how this is physically possible. What ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eldest

    Eldest was not the greatest book I have ever read. I got bored several times and had to stop and read something else. The main cause for this is probably ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!

    I had to read Of Mice and Men for my GCSE English in year 11 and I really liked it. I saw the film beforehand though and some of the ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Little Girl

    Its really hard hitting. I like the way you keep the pattern the same, I think it adds effect and makes it easy to read so you consentrate on the ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A girls cry

    I think this is a really good piece of writing and I really like the style you use. Only a few things I did notice, which are all easily changable ...

    Feb 4, 2006


I'll make sure nobody unauthorized runs off with the chamber pot, sir.
— Kaladin (Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson)