User avatar

Jennafina

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Black Cobra: Chapter 1

    Girl_in_pink, please calm down. Check your PM box. :) Let's keep this on topic, 'kay?

    May 22, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hush

    Thanks, Mad and Alainna! ^_^ The longer lines don't symbolize anything. I just ended each line where I thought it sounded best. I'll try to shorten them if it's distracting. ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: All Alone

    Moved to Other Poetry. :D -Jenna

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Orchestra

    Can you copy and paste it here? People will be more likely to read it if they don't have to download anything. Welcome to YWS, by the way. :)

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I.I.

    Hello again! By double space your dialogue and paragraphs, I meant like this: Cassandra trudged down the stairs, just waking up. Liana was already up and about, though still in ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Just die

    This looks like poetry to me! Why's it in Other? If it's Other Poetry, there's a section for that.

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chionophobia #15 /P

    “Jonathon.” Kyle said. There should be a comma instead of a period after Jonathon. No other complaints, though. This part was especially good. -Jenna

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Devil's Island

    Heh, I'm dense. 0_0 Because this is in fantasy fiction, I automatically assumed it was real! That pretty much invalidates half my comments, lol.

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Living in the Shadows

    I like your two opening lines, they make me want to read your story. But I can't, because it's not here! Maybe you should wait until you have a little ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Finding Wings

    Thanks a lot for the critiques. :) I've tried to add more detail in this version, but I don't want to overpower my dialogue or have it turn into a ...

    Dec 6, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: McMillan Bridge Pt One

    RELIC The creaking reminded her of her dear husband, recently deceased. It would be funny if you said it reminded her of his bones. Hah, sorry. :D She had completed ...

    Dec 6, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Finding Wings

    Thanks Jiggy and Snoink! :) Glad you could tell the difference between my characters. That's what I was hoping for. About the He thing, I can't find where I did ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: ~HALFLING~

    (if u saw someone murder your parents, what would be your reaction?) Um... Probably a strangled cry of greif/rage. If I was articulate enough to formulate a response with words, ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: You Are Drowning

    Thank you! :)

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: You Are Drowning

    Done! The thing you saw was my old version. It's been replaced with the new one, now. Thanks, Jig!

    Jul 24, 2006


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn