User avatar

Jennafina

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: appraoching storm

    I like the rhythm of your poem, but coupled with the rhyme, I found very distracting. I had to read your poem two times: once to listen to the sound ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Poem::: Lyrical::: I Am Intoxicated

    Hey, welcome to YWS! A couple things: 1. It's a bad idea to put your full name on the internet. All sorts of scary things could happen. I edited it ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stand Still As I Stab Your Heart

    Snoink, dear, I saved my six hundredth review for you. one hundred nineteen thousand words. I think you should make this a more specific number, to match the specific time. ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The House

    Hey, Grif! It's great to see you're writing! This looks like a storybook post, and not just because Alden is the main character. It doesn't have much of a beginning, ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ...

    This was interesting, but at the end I was left with a definite sense of, "Okay... so what?" Maybe I just have no sense of humor. xP The knife fell ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: ChionoVision -68 /P

    Hey, Brad! I remember your first draft of Chionophobia started out with a sex scene. The conversation this starts out with is interesting, but it doesn't have the same, off ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Blood, Razor blades, and Tears

    Hey, MH! Nice story. The way you start the story draws me in immediately. I'm curious as to why the boy is cutting himself. I think the description of the ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My progress in my short story, 'Cuts'.

    Writer's Corner is for talking about your writing. Since this is your story, not a discussion of it, it goes in the Fiction Forums. PM me if you have questions! ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Wolf Cries for Heaven

    This is amazing! You have died, a monument that no one cares for because of your sagging lips and bitten-down fingernails. I think this would sound better, "You have died, ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Broken girl

    Hey Auth! First, this is a poem, not prose. Prose is like a book. For me, the main problem with this was that I've heard it before. Not exactly the ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Untitled...

    You need a title! "..." is not okay. If you can't can't can't think of one, not even a bad one, at least call it "Untitled." everything turned to black. ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Torchwood

    Hey, Emma! Welcome to YWS. Just a couple things. Before you post your own literary works, you should try and review at least two of other people's. If you post ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: God. (renamed from Strength and why I dont have much of it)

    I don't think this is bad. You've got an interesting point; I haven't heard it before. It sounds a little preachy, but I think you could fix that by expanding ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tired

    This confused me, a bit. The narrator seems to be complaining about feeling numb, but then there's this: I don't want to feel a thing. So is the narrator feeling ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: All the Birds

    Hey! Thanks for the PM. :D The girl on the swing flew up and down as the wind coiled her braids like a wedding gown. This rhymes, and doesn't make ...

    Aug 26, 2007


Oh my my, cowboys vs aliens - someone note the time and date, this is a historical moment (August Review Day 2025)
— Roxanne