User avatar

JayeCShore

JayeCShore

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Back at Bag End - How it Should Have Gone

    Hi, J.C. here for a review! Well, I have to be honest, I was very disappointed with this piece. I mean, after reading through it, and reading through the other ...

    Jun 15, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Other Re: Vocabulary Test Stories

    Hi, J.C. here for a review! These stories were awesome! Extremely funny and witty. And I love the fact that you wrote them for the vocabulary. With that, Bob elegantly ...

    Jun 14, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Fanfiction Re: Unwind

    Hi J.C. here for a review! Well, as you've obviously stated, this is based off of another person's book, so I won't credit you with the ideas and such, so ...

    Jun 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Science Fiction Re: Tides--- Chapter 2, White Walls, and 3, Memories

    Hi, J.C. here for a review! I must say, I really, really liked these pieces. Your writing style is very modern and minimalist. It would take too long to explain ...

    Jun 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Other Re: Carnation: The Assassin's Tears - Chapter 3

    I just read through my review, and I realized that I didn't point out a lot of good things. I don't want you to think that I found nothing good ...

    Jun 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Other Re: Carnation: The Assassin's Tears - Chapter 3

    Hi, J.C. here for a review! So, first thing I noticed is the length. The chapter length isn't bad, but because I'm reading this on a screen and can't lay ...

    Jun 14, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

    Hi, J.C. here for a review! I must say, I think the title of this poem is the best part. Seriously, though, if everyone stopped and thought about it, and ...

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: A Pathetic Poem

    Hi, J.C. here for a review! Before I begin, I will be honest, this poem did not intrigue me very much. This is not to say that it is not ...

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Lyrics » Humor, Fanfiction Re: "Let it Load"

    Hi, J.C. here for a review! Lol, this was awesome. Honestly, this, to me, is the pinnacle of humorous poetry. I've never cared much for works that fit into the ...

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Dragons: Chapter One

    Hi, J.C. here for a review! I must say, I am surprised this has not gotten a lot more likes and reviews and such. It's a very well written piece. ...

    Jun 10, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Sidney's Children Meets Youtube~ Prologue (Part 1)

    Hi, J.C. here for a review, as requested! This will be an honest review, so please don't take anything harshly, even if it seems like a bash your story here ...

    Jun 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: As She Passed

    Hi, J.C. here for a review! I must say, this poem was very sweet, and I have one heck of a sweet tooth when it comes to writing, and chocolate. ...

    Jun 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: The Seventh Kit (a Narnia fanfic) - Chapter 2, The New Arrival

    Hi, J.C. here for a review! Mr Tumnus let his eyes amble over the soft raised dome in the ground. The raised hemisphere of glass was barely noticeable if you ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Omens of Disgrace - Chapter Six

    Hi, J.C. here for a review! My first impressions were mostly good. The story is different, and the names and nouns are interesting, though there isn't much insight into the ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sameness

    Hi, J.C. here for a review! First off, I just read probably one of the best poems written on this site, in my opinion, so I'll try to do this ...

    May 25, 2014


clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")