User avatar

Jashael

Jashael

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 5 Reasons Why YWS Is Better Than Every Other Website

    I won't agree with number two, 'cause just so people know, there are other forums with custom titles. :) But other than that, this is an amazing article. Good job! ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Evening of Christmas

    Hey there twin! Twin here to do a review. (LOL) This is random. Anyway, you probably have a feeling that I'm a total critic when it comes to lyrics. Guessed ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dancing with the Darkness

    Hey, Silent. Here again for a review. Oh, I'm slow. Forgive me...have been really busy. Okay, to avoid confusion, nitpicks are pink, suggestions are blue. =) Nitpicks should be considered; ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Stop and Stare (Part 2)

    Hi, Skinso. I dropped by for a very quick review. I'll just point out a few nitpicks, and suggestions. =) I just remembered standing in the field, staring and t ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Stop and Stare (Part 1)

    Hey, Skinso, as promised back in your page, I’m reviewing your story. =) I don’t know though if you’ve changed anything since the time I’ve saved this on my lappie-toppie, ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: All want to do is

    Hi, Noob! (No pun intended.) I'm here at last to review. First, I'd like to apologize for my slow response. I just figured out that I do actually have a ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Almost

    Hello, Angela! Jash here as requested. =) I will divide my review into two parts as it will be easier for me, is that okay? This first post will contain ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: When The Sun is at its Lowest

    All I have to say is that the second stanza should be seriously squeezed to keep the flow. Anyway, the rhythm and rhyming were done well, I suppose. And there's ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: To my dear "Friend" Writers Block *Way Edited*

    Hey Silent, as requested, I'm reviewing your poem and picking the one which is best for me. The others I have reviewed, so I don't think I'd be reviewing much. ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Battle

    Hey there! I'm Jash and here as requested! NITPICKS in pink. He didn't even have to look to know what it was : blood . Umm...that was it. LOL Okay, ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Moon

    Hello there! Jash here for a random, short review. I have nothing to nitpick here, i.e. typos and such, but I do have a wee problem with the structure. I ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Life

    Hey Cupicake, so I think that this was a bit short. And by that, I didn't mean the length but the poem's theme itself. It was like you didn't get ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Guess! :)

    Hey there, Per! Jash here as requested. NITPICKS and COMMENTS will be in pink font. I met you first in a Christmas ornament. It was a peacock, of all non-Christmasy ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: The Sheep and the Goats (Part One)

    Hey, Robster! I'm Jashy and I'm here to review as requested. =) Wow...this will be the first time I'll review a play (no one requests from me). I've read a ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: How Can We Sleep

    Hey, Hero! Congrats on the feature! Just stopped by for a review. =) What I see in this poem is the same little distraction with the commas. Entering (¶) already ...

    Dec 10, 2010


I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser