User avatar

Jas

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Two Weeks, One

    I'll review this eventually.

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dreaming of Autumn

    Will be back to review, probably this weekend.

    Oct 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Massiveness of How Sad It Is to Want Someone (4)

    OH YEAH. I FORGOT TO TELL YOU. Stop shitting on yourself all the time. You're a great writer and if you're not going to say something nice, don't say anything ...

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: two crescent moons 1.1

    I will review this during the weekend. :]

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Reasons why you shouldn't hate The Great Gatsby

    lol.

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Hand to Hold - A 7/7 memorial

    *place holder for a review*

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Feathers in the wind

    *save spot for review*

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Stay Close to Me

    jasminebells: Thanks for the review! There are a couple of things I want to hit on, though, just to be clear. Considering they are different paragraphs, it is actually proper ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: What I Wish I'd Know Sooner

    lol, I'm not sure you're allowed to do that harshita.

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Star Dust

    Thanks Tori, I changed it to Lila because I only realized that it really was like the Plain White Tees song. lololol.

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The gay guy in the bar

    This should definitely be rated 18+.

    May 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Bad Memories

    Hey, I'm with Ty on this one. Spell memories correctly then I'll read this. :D ~Jas

    May 16, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Let Me Go

    Ugh, I feel bad though. I'm going to go read something else of yours and hopefully give you a nice review. Is there anything in particular you'd like me to ...

    May 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Delusion

    AW! Thanks Snoink! :D I was actually thinking about writing more of this. I have three more chapters written already but never bothered putting them up, since I knew that ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Winterland.

    Thanks for the reviews! :D

    May 3, 2011


The person who has no opinion will seldom be wrong.
— Anonymous