User avatar

Jas

  • Short Story » General, General Re: This is Life Now.

    Awww! This was so heart-breaking! Only a couple Nit-Picks: The N in Nissan should be capitilized. I made a disgusted look when I saw the sink. The pans had crust ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: (removed story)

    I love this! I'm pretty sure it's in a goth guy's perspective but maybe that's just me. I liked the sentence "Her words, though distant and faded call out to ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Visions of the Past- Chapter 2

    Once again I like it. I don't understand the transition. Is she telling the story to the people who saved her or is she just reminising herself. You should explain ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Visions of the Past- Chapter 1

    I loved the last line. During the story, I was interested by what was happening butI hadn't found that pizazz, then the last couple of lines intruiged me and brought ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Determined: The Story of a Beautiful Jew. Chapter Two.

    This is great! I think that the only little nitpick I saw was this paragraph: Despite the mind-numbing conditions, the trip was a relatively short one. One a day and ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Life: A Game of Tag

    I liked this but the line AS children we chase each other in friendship and love, I think the love doesn't really fit, because when I was like 10 I ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I like you.

    I was skeptical at first because of the name..seems very immature but the writing itself was very powerful and meaningful. If I were you, I'd read that to the crapface ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lonely Angel: Chapter One- Part Two

    I like the thought of a hybrid and stuff but I'm confused wasn't this girl just about to be raped then saw her rapist be pulverised. That would cause PTSD ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Based in World War II part 2

    I once again adored this! I love the scandal, she had asked him to join the army and he died. I hope that this will not be your title however. ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Based in World War II

    Hey I loved this but I think that when the speaker gave the medal it was a bit corny. You should put something more official sounding than 'for an outstanding ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Determined: The Story of A Beautiful Jew. Chapter One.

    Wow. I am in awe. This is really good! I liked it ALOT. I always loved stories about WW2 and I actually plan to write a love story between a ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Vampyre's Horror

    Hey, No offense to you or your story but the Vampire thing is a bit cliche at this point. I'm going to keep reading but be aware to not make ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Peace in Solitude

    I love this but at the end it should be either the sound of a baby or the sound of babies, you put the sound of a babies. I really ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chapter 1: Just The Beginning

    Hi! 1. Paragraphs P1 I liked the introduction paragraph. It's the type of thing that intruges people. Plus it has to do with dark so I'm up for it :) ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Daring Frankie. Chapter one: Demons

    I liked this....mayvbe this chapter should be called Demon in the Closet since it's such a cliche now and days for a little kid to think there are monsters in ...

    Jan 20, 2010


As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun