Random avatar

Iamnotperfect

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Freeze

    Hi, I like this poem. You use very nice imagery, good use of language and vocabulary although I still think there's some emotion missing, but that's just me. I really ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Best Friend

    Hi, if I have to be honest I think the poem is not very striking. You don't really make clear what it's happening or happened between the poet and the ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Who I Am

    Hi I think you put across the message of the poem very well. When I started reading it I felt like it was something a bit of a cliche but ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: remember when...

    Hi, I like the way you started it but I think the poem lacks of description, I know it's not a story but for example in this line: you came ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Silence

    Hi, I really like this poem. Very good flow and it's good that the emotion was there as well. Also good use of rhyming and consistency throughout. I like your ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Goodbye Mom

    Hi there I agree with Skins, the poem is nice and to be honest I can relate to it because I had the exact same experience this is the reason ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You are music

    Hi I actually like it. I don't agree with people saying that you need to put it in the poem format because in my opinion poems shouldn't be cliche or ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Time

    Hi I like this poem, it has a good rhyming scheme and it flows very nicely. I like some of the similitude you have used: Unlocking future like a key, ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Old Poem

    Hi, really good sense of descriptiotion. I liked the poem and the way the story evolved going from a low to a high very progressibly. However there is only one ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: curiosity

    Hi, I don't think that the problem is the fact that the poem is too short. This poem definitely lacks of content, what is it that you want your reader ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: (I'm) A Shadowed Girl

    Hi, no faults at all, I love the poem and the way it flows. The rhyming scheme is really good and the poem is not lacking of emotion either. I ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Inner Child Ran Away :(

    Haha I am sure your inner child didn't leave you yet ... back to the poem I really enjoyed it, I think it flows very well. To be honest reading ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Missing Italian Sands

    Hi I had some little criticisms but they have already been said above. It was an enjoyable poem to read and I must say that I like the way you ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Definition of Love

    Hi there, I enjoyed reading the story but what I don't understand is that at the end of it she refuses his love however during the course of the story ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Genetics

    Hi I think short poems are as much acceptable as any other however your poem lacks of substance. I don't really like this part: My hair, my blood, my short ...

    Sep 18, 2010


There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker