Random avatar

Iamnotperfect

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Memories

    Hello, I liked the poem. Your emotions ar nicely protrayed and I found it very sweet. I like this line: It's where I retreat, And where I explore, It's where ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dancers

    hello I liked this poem, nice description and use of words. I really like these stanzas: Did young lovers dance with frantic eyes ‘Till day turned dusk and the moon ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Math...mwahahahah

    So is this poem about maths? That is not really what i caught from it. Anyway I enjoyed reading it, it made me laugh especially this line: Functions and problems, ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Shimmer

    Hello, this is an interesting poem and I enjoyed reading it. I really like the first two stanzas: Really I'm just a ghost, cast in chains, in the rain. Not ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: .

    Hello this is a nice poem and by reading it I can understand that dance must mean a lot to the person who is writing it, however there is some ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Under The Stars

    Hi if I have to be honest I think the poem is ok, I say this because I read so many other kind of love poems and found it a ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: voiles and tulles

    Hello, I really liked the first poem. I found it very interesting and I liked the use of language. I don't really have anything negative to say, it just captured ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Old Piano

    I actually liked this poem; yes it can be short and there might not be so many adjectives but sometimes a few sentences can say a lot and that is ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Child's Death

    Hello I think the poem is nice but I think you could improve the flow in some of the stanzas. For example: Like a mirror, Of the past, Skin so ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Suffers Of A Young Woman

    Hello, this is a nice poem however it is missing something which I cannot explain. It is quite confusing in that I am not sure about who the poet is ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Imaginary: Part 1

    Hello, I really like this short story. It is quite different from others which I have read before and this can only be a good thing.The story is unique and ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Storm

    Hello nice poem, I just have to comment on this piece as I have been part of the cast of the Tempest "Shakespeare" and was one of the spirits who ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: That's Hot.

    Hello, I enjoyed reading this short story. It was fun, straight to the point and it can be aimed at a wide range of readers t. In addition, it was ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dad is a Label

    Hello, I liked this poem, I am sure many people can connect to it. I really like this part of the poem: I went through life thinking it was normal, ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Birth of the Vampire Skunk

    Hello, I found this short story quite fun. May I suggest you to reduce the amount of times you tend to repeat the name "Jeremy" throughout because it ruins the ...

    May 31, 2011


I drink tea and forget the world's noises.
— Chinese saying