User avatar

IHI

IHI

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Remembering

    It's sad and beautiful. I liked it so keep writing!

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sinking

    I like how you express death and the emotions that go along with it. I loved it. Keep writing!

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sleepy head

    The poem is relatable and flowing. Nice job.

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Night

    Nice job that poem is beautiful. Keep writing!

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Can't Help It

    It was deep and personal. It was perfect.

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In a crowd full of faces

    That flowed and inspired. Please don't stop writing.

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Can Tell When I'm Not Wanted

    That was great. Keep writing.

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Song of The Seven Seas

    This piece of work can be described with one word beautiful.

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Thank You and Farewell

    That was amazing.

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Believe

    This piece of work was flowing and perfect. Do the world a favor and keep writing!

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: If I Love Him

    Nice job! Keep writing.

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    That was a really good piece of work! Keep writing!

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lost (on the road of life)

    That was amazing! Keep writing!

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Aftermath

    This poem has given me inspiration. Thank you for that.

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Broken mistake

    That was a vary flowing and graceful piece of work. Nice work!

    Jun 25, 2011


I am deeply disturbed by your ability to meow.
— Carina