-
Re: Being of Eternity
[I clicked post accidentally, a review is coming, bear with me!]
Mar 30, 2013 -
Re: Out Here
Thank you, I'm just practising and I wasn't sticking to the conventions, any way. I appreciate your feedback, and I'll take it on board, thank you!
Mar 25, 2013 -
Re: Out Here
'Dark space' taken as literal would perhaps be wrong, but this isn't necessarily the case here. The 'dark space' in one reading could refer to the ulterior meaning of death/depression/anxiety/angst, ...
Mar 24, 2013 -
Re: Out Here
Both reviewers seemed to have picked up on the odd use of "In" in the last line. One of the interpretations of the poem is depression: "In" would refer to ...
Mar 24, 2013 -
Re: Dawn of the Harlem Shake Zombies
I liked it for what it was: a short, fun, and humorous anecdote. However, I think it trailed off toward the end, and it started to become a little stale ...
Mar 23, 2013 -
Re: An Ode to Byron
Hey, Trident, just passing through to let you know that Mr. Murray here is a personal friend of mine, and he asked me to post the poem yesternight for him. ...
Jan 29, 2013 -
Re: Ramblings of a London Mind
No problem at all stranger, thanks for laughing (it made me giggle when writing it, so ya-huh that was one of my goals - glad I succeeded!) I've got a ...
Jan 20, 2013 -
Re: Ramblings of a London Mind
Yep, your review did help, actually. I wasn't even sure about what the piece was, but I just liked the character when I was writing him so thought that I'd ...
Jan 16, 2013 -
Re: Ramblings of a London Mind
Your review made me smile, and it was indeed helpful, thank you very much. I'm gonna go ahead and re-write and re-submit this piece. I never intended to, but I ...
Jan 16, 2013 -
Re: Haiku
Haha, this made me giggle, well done! Although it seems Karzkin just went all technical on your ass, so I'm off to view her/his linked forum post!
Jan 13, 2013 -
Re: Ramblings of a London Mind
I never thought about that but you do have a point. I'll take that into consideration and perhaps re-draft this piece, or if I include this chap in any future ...
Jan 13, 2013 -
Re: Ramblings of a London Mind
Duly noted, I'll go and correct them now. Thanks for the review, I really do appreciate it!
Jan 13, 2013 -
Re: Elevator
No problem at all, just trying to give back to the community :) Don't forget that editing or rewriting is just as important as creating: Interviewer: 'How much rewriting do ...
Sep 29, 2012 -
Re: Marie
Oops, apologies for the top 2 lines of this review, I meant to delete them xD
Aug 23, 2012 -
Re: Turning My Back
Thank you for your review :) The last paragraph was my favourite too, I'm pretty sure it's because it flows so well, with 4 end-rhymes. The last couplet I had ...
Aug 7, 2012
