User avatar

Honora

Honora

  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Entropy - Chapter Three

    Hey rain! I'm back again ;) this time, I'll give you a real review instead of being lazy :-P Keeping proper posture, but undoubtedly scared as the time ticks by, ...

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Article / Essay » Romantic, Spiritual Re: A Common Man, Filled With Grace

    Hello Yumi! I'm here to help get this out of the Green room with a (hopefully) helpful review! As I haven't reviewed your work before, I'll tell you what I ...

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Entropy - Chapter One

    Hey Rain! I read the two previous reviews and everything I noticed that could have been pointed out are already there so just stick with what they say. This is ...

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 37

    Hello love, I'm here with another review for you. :) Just a heads up that I'm going a little more nitpicky then I usually do ;) But he didn’t seem ...

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 5]

    I'm back for another review! :D She felt a glimmer of satisfaction as her dirtied boots left prints upon its surface. And this right here is why I love Reika ...

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 4]

    Hey mordax! I'm back with another review for you as promised! I'll just jump right into it. :) So the first thing I noticed is that the very first part ...

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 36

    Well hello hello! I'm back as promised to you whether you like it or not! :-P Well, I must say this chapter kept me fully ensnared in it's glory! Man ...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 35

    Hey Cecy! Been a while since I dropped a review on you! Better late then never though ;) Okay so no major things to nitpick which is good. The only ...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 3]

    Annnd I'm back for a review! :D I'll just jump right into it since you already know how I roll ;) So I found very little to nitpick in this ...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: The Battles We Wage 1.1

    Hey Tuckster! I'm here for a review! I'm really glad you've decided to post this story was definitely one I looked forward to in the past and was very sad ...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Kagiso: Chapter 1

    Hello Ayum! I'm here for a quick review! :D As I've never edited your work before, just know that I mean everything with the best of intentions. I just want ...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 2]

    I'm back with another review in hand! Since in my last one I just told you the main things I noticed, I'm going to go a little more in depth ...

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 1]

    Hello Mordax! Since you're a new user (welcome to this amazing place of writers btw) I just want to say that in my review, I never mean to hurt any ...

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Historical Fiction Re: The Castle 2.2

    You’re probably sick of me but I’m here anyways :-P Again I noticed some very short sentences that could have been combined into one to flow better but I already ...

    Dec 30, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Historical Fiction Re: The Castle 2.1

    Hello Elinor!! I’m finding a few things to point out in this one unfortunately but all is well and meant with the best of intentions! It’s nothing a little bit ...

    Dec 30, 2020


Obsessing over what you regret won't get you anywhere.
— Steggy