User avatar

Hibiscus

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Other Woman

    My goodness all of "this" was genius! The ending blew me away! I felt her jealousy of her husbands love for writing his poems. It was just...just so lovely. Everything ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: xfgbfbxfgjdfb

    Oh wow... I actually don't know what to say to this one. Um... I don't think it was bad...no, it wasn't bad. It was just so very... interesting that I ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Joanna

    I actually felt it was very story like, and that it would make an excellent story. I kind of wanna know more... or have more to read, I should say, ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To the Slaughter, to the Bed

    As per usual, your poems are magnificent. This one to me, I could really feel like I was there in the particular place. The use of sensory imagery, engaging not ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Die Schone Grauen

    The parts I liked- This line: "...enchanting and sweet. Delicious swan songs bring me relief." This stanza: "Drink a shot, it surely hits, like a wave of bliss she surely ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Zombies in the Black

    That was certainly something worth while reading. I felt like I was actually watching a scene of a movie, sorry if that was not in your intentions. The imagery I ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Depressed God

    I liked the imagery, first off, and the theme and subject you were going for. I liked the idea and the context of the poem, as well, and it's intentions. ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Insomniac

    Sorry that this is totally off topic, but whenever I see the word insomniac I think of that song, "Fireflies" by Owl City. Because the singer of that is an ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Somewhere

    I will say this was much better than that "Sand" poem of yours I just read... well, partially read. Anyway, I liked the poem up until like the end... because ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Sand

    So... because I'm me, I'm going to say that I got bored. I only read up tooo... *Scrolls down* Somewhere on the minuscule line... I have to say, instead of ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I picked up Twilight before it become such a huge popular thing. And honestly, I still don't hate it. I enjoyed being able to read Twilight, because I like reading. ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: John Steinbeck's "Of Mice & Men"

    I don't know... if I liked this book. When I had to read it for my English class... we read it together, but "reading" it together meant listening to a ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    The best book I have ever read I have a completely worn out copy of it in my bedroom. I made two friends read it and my Freshman English teacher. ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: And Then... It Was All About Birdhouses (Contest Entry)

    I think you could have added more action amongst the dialogue. There was a lot of straight chunks of dialogue that could get confusing. Action is important as well, even ...

    Jun 26, 2010


The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitudes.
— Viktor Frankl