User avatar

Hecate

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Final Sleep

    Hey! I'm Stela and I'll be reviewing for you today. I really think you have a beautiful, almost poetic piece in the making. However, there are some things that caught ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: VH1'S 100 Greatest (Musical) "Artists" of All Time?

    I would just like to mention that SPEAKING LIKE THIS IS OFTEN PERCEIVED AS SCREAMING. If you really want to emphasize something you can instead try and italicize like this. ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Timeline

    I like the idea of this, and I like what you're trying to say. It's not really a story, it's more like making a point about something using a fictional? ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Shatterd

    Hey! I'm Stela, and I will be reviewing for you today. First of all, I would suggest that you structure this in a different way. It's just a pargraph right ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Old

    Hey Skins! Another awesome chapter for which I'm very grateful! Okay, here we go: I dropped my hand to my side along with my phone and glanced left, then right, ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: -

    Hey There! I'm here to review for you as requested! Your first paragraph is your hook. You need to make that interesting. At the moment, there is repetiotion of words ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Song Analysis (Downeaster Alexa)

    Hey Bookworm, I'm here to review as requested! No nitpicks, as those were covered, but I will give you a general impression. First of all, I would just like to ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forget the World~1

    Hey there, Tabby! I'm here to review for you as requested! I'll start out with the nitpicks, get them out of the way. Noah walked out his front door, and ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Stop and Stare (Part 1)

    Hey Skins! I'm here to review as requested! First, I'll point out some nitpicks and then I'll talk about the story in general. "It’s almost ten o’ clock in the ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Come Together, Vietnam

    Hey octo! After the utterly beautiful, detailed review that you have me a couple of days back, it makes me really sad to say that there is no WAY I ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: DELETED!

    Hey there! I'm here to review as requested! I shall start off with some nitpicks :) 'I scrunched my nose in disgust, trying my best to block out every possible ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You died, tonight.

    This is not a proper review, I just wanted to say that I found this hilarious. At first, I thought it was about someone who literally died, then I thought ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 5 Reasons Transvestites Are Better Than Everyone

    Great job, RazHuni! Hahaha :D I loved it! It's hilarious. Definitely a compromise between the two, as you said ;) Gosh, these things cause a lot of controversy, no? Loved ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Wimminz (16+ for language/brutal honesty)

    Hello there, The person who wrote 'Ten reasons why women are better than men' here to review for you! Anyway, when you capitalize you make yourself sound desperate for your ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: What happened to innocence?

    Hey there, Wow, this really is something. I'm sorry this happened and I'm sorry people are this messed up. It was a Friday, in the late morning ,W hen she ...

    Dec 11, 2010


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett