User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1: The News

    It was good, but I agree with Lilyy03. The whole eggs and riders thing has already been done. It's a good start though, and I look foward to reading more. ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Undefinition

    I loved it. It sounds so different from most other poems I read. I get the sexual reference thing, but I think it could be interpreted a lot of different ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Chronicles of Oblivion - Prologue

    Crystal Shadow: 1. They are actually men, technically. It's not supposed to be fully explained because it's just the prologue, but they are human. 2. Try plugging in manticore to ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Chronicles of Oblivion - Prologue

    Just did a bit of editing. I have no idea why my computer didn't pick up on that spelling mistake. *shakes head* I swear, it hates me. I'll do a ...

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Caste of the Spider

    DANG! That makes the prologue I just wrote seem like a five year old wrote it. It was amazing. I kept trying to find mistakes, but all I can say ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bring Back To Me

    I didn't really get it, but I thought it was quite beautiful. It flowed very well, and I loved the repitition of the first part.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Publication one

    I've never read a poem quite like that before, but I really liked it. I'm not quite sure what you meant by the numbers, though.

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Nothing, having arrived, will stay

    That was very good. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I'm not sure why, but it reminds me of a book I recently read by my favourite author, Chris Wooding, called ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A poem about a very old tree

    That was very helpful advice, thank you.

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Science Class

    *applause* That was very good, I really enjoyed reading it. Maybe a tad bit repetitive towards the end, but all in all an exellent poem.

    Jan 8, 2007


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday