User avatar

Hawkie

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Leaving the Nest

    Hi! I like your poem - but it's very short! I think you could expand on it a little more. The hatchling leaps This is my favorite line. However, young ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Reconnect

    Hello! I'm Hawkie and I'll be your reviewer today. You have a very interesting concept here, and your characters seem interesting as well. However, your writing leaves a lot of ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: Robotic

    Wow. This is very cool . . . and creepy. o.o The lack of punctuation is powerful and definitely captures the "robotic" feeling, but it's a little hard to read ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: FB Book 1 Ch 1 Part A

    Hai. :) Still no reviews, huh? I've never watched Fruits Basket (I've heard of it though), so I'm not sure how qualified I am to review this, but I didn't ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Prime Death

    Hi there! I love animal stories, and this was sweet and sad. The main thing is is that you have a lot of grammar mistakes. Here's an overview (the red ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Shadow Kissed pt.7

    Hi! You really need to post more at time, so people have more to review. Angry, something else she could feel. Without a heart, would she be able to feel ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Shadow Kissed pt.5

    It's me again! She went in a fury, This should be "into." She crumpled up her invisibility cloak, grew out her fangs and claws, which she had been filing down ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Shadow Kissed pt.4

    Hey! No reviews, huh? Well, I'm here to fix that. ^^ This is a very interesting concept you have here. I've always loved animal stories, and so I think the ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Stolen Hearts.

    Hello there! So, this poem is sweet, but there are a few things: The Heart Starts Of Love. You need a "with" instead of "of" here. It To Be Stolen ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Papillion (redo) prologue

    Whoa. That was . . . pretty intense. And your concept is interesting! "Papillion" is an original name for a planet, especially since it means "butterfly," but you've got me ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Swing

    Hello! Psst, don't tell, but normally I don't review poetry. I think I can handle this, though. Soaring, gliding, floating Twirling, rotating, whirling Fleeting, rushing, speeding In a recent poem ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dear Daisy

    :( That was so sad, Aqua. And beautiful. I don't really have a whole lot to say. You wouldn’t kill it, you told me that it looked to intelligent. I ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Diamond Fire: Chapter One

    Hi there! I thought your story was interesting, but it didn't get me excited or enthralled like some stories do. You have a lot of grammar mistakes throughout. I don't ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Princess and the Knight: A Fable

    Thorn! Hai there. ^^ So, this was really cool. A good read. Unlike Jabs, I like short, snappy stories without too much meat. xD Very long ago, in a faraway ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Cry Wolf: the puny prologue

    Heeyyy there! I'm Hawkie and I'll be your reviewer today! So, guess what? Wolves are my favorite animal, so I was kind of biased to like this piece, but oh ...

    Nov 19, 2009


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault